Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE (2199 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria / Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
MTN And Their Devil's Giveaway/Gift *** I was very sure It has a hidden price tag ****

Early this Morning(@about 04:38am), MTN intentionally made an opening regarding their Data Subscription..."Send 102 or 101 to 131"...For 7.5GB or 4.5GB

*****Many who were successfully credited never came across the Message disclaimer/Publication below...

-----------------

MTN Data Subscription

We are glad to announce to you that many of our Subscribers are activating the 7.5GB
and 4.5GB at the rate of #8,000 and #2,500 respectively. We decided to make it free for you for the first time as we would start the DEDUCTION from every recharge you make as from 20th day of April, 2016.

MTN
Signed: Management
-------------------
# Am_Just_Dumbfounded #PityThoseWhoFell #MTNCantGiveFree

...abeg make una help me talk!!!

lolzz.
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Ohammadike: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Four ways to escape this

Don't Recharge your phone
Finish d data
Break the sim card
Buy new SIM card
Life continues

3 Likes

Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by moyakz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ohammadike:
Four ways to escape this
Don't Recharge your phone Finish d data Break the sim card Buy new SIM card Life continues
SECONDED!
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
moyakz:
SECONDED!

Lwkmdie oo...and Mtn will locate u shikenan
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by toyeoye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
simply port to another network after use
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by moyakz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Lwkmdie oo...and Mtn will locate u shikenan
mhen if mtn locate me,i don blow be dat o!
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by elvision1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy lwkm kai! wauyo and I tried it but e did not work maybe cus they know say I no dey quick recharge grin
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Aremu01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Move this to phone session biko
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Aremu01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
How authentic is this info?
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Aremu01(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ohammadike:
Four ways to escape this
Don't Recharge your phone Finish d data Break the sim card Buy new SIM card Life continues
Oh boy you brutal o
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by samuel051: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na lie, i got 15k credit but it was wipped this morning,if its true y did they wipe d credit?
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
samuel051:
Na lie, i got 15k credit but it was wipped this morning,if its true y did they wipe d credit?

bro read well ....its data not airtime biko

only God knows how u graduated from primary school sef
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by samuel051: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

bro read well ....its data not airtime biko

only God knows how u graduated from primary school sef
B4 u begin dey see who graduate from school or who graduate from church, mtn updated their server yesterday that was why people were able to get those data and credit,the code is no longer working,una own na to jump abuse person whereas u didn't even know what happened.
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by gqboyy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
screenshot or......
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by UIA04(f): 1:08am On Apr 11, 2016
So people still live in this country and expect awoof from emtehen I laugh in swahili the best they can do for you is give you free credit to call me numbers.

*Rocking my airtel 9gb for 3500*

1 Like

Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by abdulaz: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
UIA04:
So people still live in this country and expect awoof from emtehen I laugh in swahili the best they can do for you is give you free credit to call me numbers.

Correct babe! Nothing like a legit sub, you will have peace of mind at least.
Though I'm using the one of 2500 for 4.5gig.
I hope yours doesn't zap fast?
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by UIA04(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2016
abdulaz:
Correct babe! Nothing like a legit sub, you will have peace of mind at least. Though I'm using the one of 2500 for 4.5gig. I hope yours doesn't zap fast?
No it doesn't I've been watching YouTube videos
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
How real is this? Do you work for MTN, or you just decided to compose something from space?
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
abdulaz:

Correct babe! Nothing like a legit sub, you will have peace of mind at least.
Though I'm using the one of 2500 for 4.5gig.
I hope yours doesn't zap fast?

How long and how do you manage your data?

I use normal Airtel 2GB for N2000 monthly for android. I download documents on a daily basis, I share with PC occasionally, YouTube (sometimes), and it lasts 1 month.
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by abdulaz: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:

How long and how do you manage your data?

I use normal Airtel 2GB for N2000 monthly for android. I download documents on a daily basis, I share with PC occasionally, YouTube (sometimes), and it lasts 1 month.
I use it on my PC too through hotspot from my phone, though it lasts me more than two weeks if I limit my streaming and downloading.
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
abdulaz:

I use it on my PC too through hotspot from my phone, though it lasts me more than two weeks if I limit my streaming and downloading.

That's cool

Though, I feel Airtel needs to restructure their data plans, they've too many unstructured plans, promos, codes, etc out there.

For instance, I get N4000 free airtime to call any network on every N2000 recharge I make. Meanwhile, I have another sim where nothing is given. I don't know what I did to deserve the free airtime. Just too many uncontrolled plans, its irritating.
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by abdulaz: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:

That's cool

Though, I feel Airtel needs to restructure their data plans, they've too many unstructured plans, promos, codes, etc out there.

For instance, I get N4000 free airtime to call any network on every N2000 recharge I make. Meanwhile, I have another sim where nothing is given. I don't know what I did to deserve the free airtime. Just too many uncontrolled plans, its irritating.
Such things can only happen when regulatory bodies like NCC & CPC are not doing their job.

1 Like

Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by osic(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
UIA04:

9GB for 3500 how abeg
Re: Those That Got This From MTN Are In TROUBLE by UIA04(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
osic:

9GB for 3500 how abeg
Call customer care you'll be directed

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Shina Rambo – The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / See The Homosexual Prophet That Was Arraigned In Ibadan (pics). / How I Was Extorted By SARS At Benin And My Experience With The #CRU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.