Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! (1451 Views)

Help Me Out Computer Gurus / Admin delete thread / Hp 6735s Laptop Starts, But Wont Boot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! by tobex23(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
So on Thursday i got this system, not brand new, but as they say UK used.......... the body is neat and all.
To the main issue, when i was getting it, i noticed it is a windows vista, but upgraded to windows 7 ultimate.... so i asked for necessary applications for it(Microsoft office and webcam), as an accountant and a blogger, i don't need a very powerful system, the picture attached below of the rating attached below.

Then i added user, put password and all, then all of a sudden if i open or try to open any program(my computer, recycle bin e.t.c) it would bring out a error pop up that "WINDOWS EXPLORER IS RESTARTING", and after the pop up, the desktop would refresh. and also anytime i try to use my internet explorer, it would hang the system.

What i have been able to do is, i restored system settings from a restore point, so that has been sustaining me, please HELP ME!!!! COMPUTER GURUS, the issue is driving me nut what should i do as the internet explorer is still hanging my system, and if i add user it would be windows explorer would be restarting.

Re: My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! by shawlxAk(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
When you buy a used PC, the first thing you would want to do is erase the hard disk and install a fresh OS.

Leave Internet Explorer and download a more secure and reliable web browser like Chrome, Opera or Firefox.

tobex23:
So on Thursday i got this system, not brand new, but as they say UK used.......... the body is neat and all.
To the main issue, when i was getting it, i noticed it is a windows vista, but upgraded to windows 7 ultimate.... so i asked for necessary applications for it(Microsoft office and webcam), as an accountant and a blogger, i don't need a very powerful system, the picture attached below of the rating attached below.

Then i added user, put password and all, then all of a sudden if i open or try to open any program(my computer, recycle bin e.t.c) it would bring out a error pop up that "WINDOWS EXPLORER IS RESTARTING", and after the pop up, the desktop would refresh. and also anytime i try to use my internet explorer, it would hang the system.

What i have been able to do is, i restored system settings from a restore point, so that has been sustaining me, please HELP ME!!!! COMPUTER GURUS, the issue is driving me nut what should i do as the internet explorer is still hanging my system, and if i add user it would be windows explorer would be restarting.
Re: My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! by tobex23(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Okay, I would do just that
shawlxAk:
When you buy a used PC, the first thing you would want to do is erase the hard disk and install a fresh OS.
Leave Internet Explorer and download a more secure and reliable web browser like Chrome, Opera or Firefox.
thanks a lot
Re: My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! by gcof(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2016
reinstall a fresh operating system. I have been using 6735s for a long time. I think the only issue It has is that it comes with AMD processor
Re: My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! by khorlynz(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2016
the internet(nairaland) is meant to guide you when you are about doing what you don't really no much about. Next time do your assignment very well before buying any system talkless of used one. All hp6735s are AMD and of which good people of nairaland always tells you to desist from... well try and follow the tips highlighted above and make sure you don't use it for gaming and other heavy graphical operation. it is well...

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Pls / Asus Laptop. 4gb Ram, 500gb. / G-600S RAZER GAMING MOUSE AND GOLIATHUS GAMING MAT (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.