Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling (2801 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2016
WHERE CAN I GET SAVANNAH CAT.. ANYBODY WITH USEFUL INFO SHOULD REPLY... THANKS
A Savannah cat is a cross between an African Serval and a domesticated house cat. Savannahs are noted for their tall and slender bodies and their large ears. Savannahs are one of the newer breeds in the world and there are just a few breeders worldwide that have achieved their goal of successfully mating a Serval to a domesticated cat.

Unlike other cross breed of animals, Savannah cats are classified by the amount of each breed that they contain. A cross between African Serval and domestic house cats. We have controlled our breeding process down to an exact science to ensure everyone receives the perfect pet for their household. From F1 Savannah Kittens through SBT Savannah Kittens, we have them all.

When breeding a domestic household cat with a beautiful exotic animal such as the African Serval, it takes caution, care, a lot of work and a lot of love. Here at A1 Savannahs we breed our Savannah kittens from the heart. Our pure love of the breed has helped us create the very breed that many have come to love. Our adorable Savannah kittens are heart wrenchingly beautiful and are extremely intelligent.

There is no better family pet than a Savannah cat. With the energy and loyalty of a brand new puppy and the independence and awareness of the best domestic house cat, the Savannah kitten is bred to have it all.

Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by itstpia8: 12:48am On Apr 11, 2016
the info is on google.

Is it a wild cat or domesticated one?
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2016
itstpia8:
the info is on google.

Is it a wild cat or domesticated one?
ITS NOT A WILD CAT.. ITS DEMOSTICATED AS YOU CAN READ IT ON GOOGLE..
WHERE CAN I GET IT

1 Like

Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
anybody with savanah cat... pm
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by BomboyOnline: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
A Savannah cat is a cross between an African Serval and a domesticated house cat.
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2016
BomboyOnline:
A Savannah cat is a cross between an African Serval and a domesticated house cat.
yes i know that.. why are u repeating it.. am looking to have it as a pet
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by BomboyOnline: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2016
topsyking:

yes i know that.. why are u repeating it.. am looking to have it as a pet

This guys are near me:

http://www.sweetspotssavannahs.com/kittens-for-sale/f2-kittens/

send me money I can get you one next week. I will personally deliver it to your house.
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2016
BomboyOnline:

This guys are near me:

send me money I can get you one next week. I will personally deliver it to your house.
how much is it.. and how am i sure its not those local cat.. am talking about savannah cat not the usual house cat.. send me the picture of one you have

1 Like

Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by topsyking: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by Dena580: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
topsyking:
WHERE CAN I GET SAVANNAH CAT.. ANYBODY WITH USEFUL INFO SHOULD REPLY... THANKS
A Savannah cat is a cross between an African Serval and a domesticated house cat. Savannahs are noted for their tall and slender bodies and their large ears. Savannahs are one of the newer breeds in the world and there are just a few breeders worldwide that have achieved their goal of successfully mating a Serval to a domesticated cat.

Unlike other cross breed of animals, Savannah cats are classified by the amount of each breed that they contain. A cross between African Serval and domestic house cats. We have controlled our breeding process down to an exact science to ensure everyone receives the perfect pet for their household. From F1 Savannah Kittens through SBT Savannah Kittens, we have them all.

When breeding a domestic household cat with a beautiful exotic animal such as the African Serval, it takes caution, care, a lot of work and a lot of love. Here at A1 Savannahs we breed our Savannah kittens from the heart. Our pure love of the breed has helped us create the very breed that many have come to love. Our adorable Savannah kittens are heart wrenchingly beautiful and are extremely intelligent.

There is no better family pet than a Savannah cat. With the energy and loyalty of a brand new puppy and the independence and awareness of the best domestic house cat, the Savannah kitten is bred to have it all.

Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/news/media-tv/top-10-celebrity-potheads/attachment/2583-2/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2022
BomboyOnline:

This guys are near me:

I want to get a pure breed serval or Caracas

(1) (Reply)

Meet Capybara, The Largest Rodent In The World That's As Big As A Dog / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) / U Will Scream When U See This Female Rottweiler Puppy Live..for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.