Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" (873 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" by Adedoks(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
I would start off by saying what ure about to read will upset u greatly cause its the truth... The truth may not be necessarily popular but it will surely stand cos it's the truth. Av been born again for more than 10years now,Av been privileged to experience n live in the. Supernatural during these years, Av had strange encounters from the lord severally,heard n seen deep spiritual tins from the HolySpirit... All thanks to Jesus. In all of these experiences Av had. My greatest asset is my deep love for Jesus and the Body of Christ. I love being with Jesus and doing what makes him glad n one thing I know so well about him is that he loves his people passionately but most times he his sad coz dis people he suffered so much for are perishing... Most times I feel his heart. Of recent the lord has been taking to me about this particular church called Christ Embassy. Pastor Chris Oyakilome is not who many think he his.. He gets his power from the queen of the coast n he is an high ranked occultic person.. Witches even knows this. That man has made a pat with the devil to destroy so many souls.the devil strives on deception n Christ embassy is one mysterious deception. I know what am saying. The lord has been pulling out those that are genuinely his from that church.u wont do urself good by arguing in defense of him... So easy to know the truth.. U can do a three days dry n ask the lord one question. "lord reveal to me who pastor Chris is". This revelation will not make sense to many until 7 years from now when it will be so obvious to all that that church is not representing Christ or anything Heavenly. Not here to argue he dat has ears let him hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" by orisa37: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Lord is watching him. His new style of arrogance by publishing PhD DSc etc with his name as if he's freshly advertising himself as someone superior to Pope, Adeboye, John, James and Peter is amusing. He often forgets that God is able to raise "Soldiers" in His Own defense from ordinary stones. After losing his wife in dubious circumstances, he has resorted to abusive words to harass commentators on his works. God appoints Prophets. Christ appoints Disciples. The Disciples appoint Apostles after their kinds.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" by emmyskies(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord JESUS. Give me your number let me WhatsApp you. Thanks and GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Behind "Believers Love World" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Adedoks:
I would start off by saying what ure about to read will upset u greatly cause its the truth... The truth may not be necessarily popular but it will surely stand cos it's the truth. Av been born again for more than 10years now,Av been privileged to experience n live in the. Supernatural during these years, Av had strange encounters from the lord severally,heard n seen deep spiritual tins from the HolySpirit... All thanks to Jesus. In all of these experiences Av had. My greatest asset is my deep love for Jesus and the Body of Christ. I love being with Jesus and doing what makes him glad n one thing I know so well about him is that he loves his people passionately but most times he his sad coz dis people he suffered so much for are perishing... Most times I feel his heart. Of recent the lord has been taking to me about this particular church called Christ Embassy. Pastor Chris Oyakilome is not who many think he his.. He gets his power from the queen of the coast n he is an high ranked occultic person.. Witches even knows this. That man has made a pat with the devil to destroy so many souls.the devil strives on deception n Christ embassy is one mysterious deception. I know what am saying. The lord has been pulling out those that are genuinely his from that church.u wont do urself good by arguing in defense of him... So easy to know the truth.. U can do a three days dry n ask the lord one question. "lord reveal to me who pastor Chris is". This revelation will not make sense to many until 7 years from now when it will be so obvious to all that that church is not representing Christ or anything Heavenly. Not here to argue he dat has ears let him hear
Its 4years now and still counting. The Lord God has not left him.. where are you now sir in your ministry?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Shiite Muslim And A Sunni Muslim / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/16 / Pastor David Oyedepo Best Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.