Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (1290 Views)

Photo: Tom Wopat Charged For Putting Finger Between Woman's Butt Cheeks / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Tanker Explodes At A Petrol Station In Kano This Morning. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex by teeboynaij: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
A 19-year-old young man, Sean Williams, has busted the buttocks of his 26-year-old older lover, Tamela Martin, during sex. Radar Online reports that Tamela was reported to have called 911 after Sean made her butts to explode while they were having sex doggy style. Recounting the experience, she said: “We were doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder. I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced.” Tamela who recently got butt enlargement injections was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital after 911 got to the scene of the accident. Williams is however being charged with assault as they claim he ignored her pleas to stop during sex and is therefore culpable. Officer Doug Davis of DeKalb County Police Department said: “Even though she knew the risks, Sean Williams was still arrested because he was asked to stop and he disregarded the victim’s request. This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered.” Sean Williams has been charged with one count of Sexual Assault and one count of Aggravated Assault. Tamela Martin is still in the hospital and is expected to recover.

Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex by cyclones(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Picshure of the exploded yansh or...
Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex by orisa37: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
William is not guilty of any offense. That was his first experience of this kind of time bomb. And this was how it happened in the Garden of Eden. The Tree of good and evil and Eve gave the "Multiplier" evil to eat.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All July 31st Born / Creating A Whatsapp Group For Football Players, Managers, Sports Agents, Blogger / Neighbourhood Safety Corp Members Recruitment Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.