Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move (553 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
I am a graduate of computer Engineering. I have working as a teacher in a village. I want to move to the town to look for a better job but my pastor keeps telling me to be patient in the village, maybe because a church worker i guess. I won't lie to you, am sincerely tired of the village. My friends took the risk of going to town n they have been rewarded with better jobs. I hav a place to stay in town.

Should i disobey my pastor and move on
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by mployer(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2016
I don't Beleive your story..
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Ask him why he doesn't want you to move, if you are not satisfied with his reason then move

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Ramanto(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Defy His Advice. He's Not God Or Your Father
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by anuma1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
op Wake up please. Not even ur Parents
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by christinie(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Pray to God and move if you wish to. He himself will move whenever he feels like, I don't think you can stop him.
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2016
mployer:

I don't Beleive your story..

Am not lying. I travelled for a programme outsi
de my town. He keeps calling to ask when am coming back. It's just like i don't have freedom anymore.
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Meeloreh(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmn, if it's genuine please wait.
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Hmmn, if it's genuine please wait.
I have been patient to over 2years. I have to fight for myself
Re: My Pastor Don't Want Me To Move by Meeloreh(f): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2016
johnadk21:

I have been patient to over 2years. I have to fight for myself
Gods time is the best. By strength/endeavor shall no man prevail. You can talk to God yourself and ask for directions, it's not hard. May you not labour for others to reap.

(1) (Reply)

The Man After God's Own Heart / White Garment Church And Dreadlock? / Breaking: 19 Northern Governors Orders Churches To Obtain Preaching Lincences O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.