Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) (47686 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by youngejump: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Actor David Nnaji and Jodie welcome baby boy (photos)

Entertainment couple, David Nnaji, most popularly known for his appearance in long running series 'Dear Mother and his wife, singer J'odie, welcomed a son on April 9th. Mother and child are said to be in excellent health
Recall that the couple got married in October 2015.

In 2014 Jodie shared her opinion on sex before marriage. Back then she said,
"Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that."she said.

Be that as it may, congrats to the Nnaji family!

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/actor-david-nnaji-and-jodie-welcome-baby-boy-see-photos/

Similar threads:

'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians. https://www.nairaland.com/2070024/forget-sex-keep-virginity-till

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? https://www.nairaland.com/2705663/jodie-frowns-premarital-sex-pregnant

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2016
congrats to them
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Meaning she was pregnant before the wedding.. Anyways congrats to both of them cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Idiott girl forming to b virgin b4 marriage now delivered after 6month of marriage..pregnancy is wat u can't hide

81 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
antithesis grin

"I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience", I can't blame her because she lacked experience in 2014.

But things have CHANGED since then wink

20 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ShiroSan: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
kestolove95:
Idiott girl forming to b virgin b4 marriage now delivered after 6month of marriage..pregnancy is wat u can't hide

Offing others candle will not make ya own shine brighter.
At least she was already in a committed relationship.

40 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats smiley
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
angry grin

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by 2sydoflyf(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
She gave birth to a premature baby.

10 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by mayorkyzo: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
This na old story..make una free the girl..

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by amunkita(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
The husband must ve hybrid sperm..

Well, congratulobia to them..

3 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by lordthree(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol at least she married the guy na.. Leave her alone the guy na fine boy sef

3 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by WASMOG(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bursted grin grin

6 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by GenWOJUOLA(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Its called caught in d act....

3 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Can we just be quiet for a while? grin

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by opejossy: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Iranu Abaasha... She has been busted by nature grin

5 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
smiley
Congratulations to David Nnaji and Jodie (Kuchi-kuchi crooner)
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by djmummy: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao. Just goes to show....

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Cooladex(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Their wahala!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

she told us she was a virgin b4 her wedding na..dats y am attacking her o

20 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Chidonc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
it's called change and it is blowing every where , even inside her kpetus

6 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by opiscoal(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
..... Magic wand, seriously.., you can't say NO

4 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Chiccly(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Birds talk

Eagles fly.........................
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
kestolove95:
Babe, eazzzzzzzy cheesy..

@ Jodie, congratulations smiley..
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Shortyy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
But then she got pregnant before marriage

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Even after her earlier statement, She was courageous enough to carry the pregnancy to term. The cheap way out was to have it terminated it so she portrays a "clean image" before the world. It is her life, it is her journey and her destination is in God's hands.

10 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Hysmady(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Keep deceiving urself undecided
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol.... She didn't fulfill her promise. Anyways congratulations to her.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by bandad: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

That come give the chance to preach wetin she no de practce ko. Nonesence.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.