Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) (715 Views)

Come In And Drop What Nairaland Has Done To Your Life / See What Nairaland Told Me When I Want To Comment On A Thread. / What Nairaland Section Have U Never Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) by Emmysteve(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Please check out the front page of nairaland and tell me if the owner of this site is serious. Many people visit this site to get first hand information. Now tell me if some body visiting the site for the first time sees these how would that person return again?. I am very sure there are sensible topics that needs to be pushed to the front page but the mods are more interested in all these garbages. This is not the nairaland i used to know for over 8yrs ago. Please Seun caution ur mods. My name is Stephen Emmanuel the son of Aleni from Ogugu Kingdom and i just want to make COMMON SENSE. THANKS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) by bayonino: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
The mission of Seun and his crew is to drive traffic to pay their staff, Seun no longer value quality again.It is so unfortunate that the whole internet is flooded with yeyebrities lifestyle.
Re: See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic) by Emmysteve(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
bayonino:
The mission of Seun and his crew is to drive traffic to pay their staff, Seun no longer value quality again.It is so unfortunate that the whole internet is flooded with yeyebrities lifestyle.
My brother you have said it all.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recieve My Amazon Payment In Nigeria / (breaking): Police Arrests Alleged Wife Murderer Lekan Shonde / How Do I Become An Extremely Quiet Person?? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.