Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Naira Exchange Rates Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchange Rates Today (44209 Views)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by rafcrown(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
LAGOS PARALLEL MARKET RATES

Quotes: * morning **midday ***evening

/tbody>

NAIRA DOLLAR POUND EURO
(NGN) (USD) (GBP) (EUR)
BUY / SELL BUY / SELL BUY / SELL
11/04/16 319 / 322** 445 / 450** 360 / 365**
11/04/16 319 / 322* 443 / 450* 355 / 360*
08/04/16 320 / 323 445 / 450 355 / 362
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by amunkita(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Sorry, but please what's the meaning of amunkita?

It's the botanical name for garden egg..
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Nappsy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Crystalline:
Pray for Nigeria
I no get wrk?
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Myde4naija(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Chidizman:

And how does that affect you Mr? I guess you are among the Zombies!
I'm sure you are among the wailer that have talked out their brain and sense of reasoning.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Chidizman(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2016
bayinq25:
I agree this government is a scam but thinking the previous government is the solution is myopic because both parties still have the same perception and that is partisan politics and corruption as their bane..I strongly advise you to chew popcorn on election days because these politicians we defend for the other have one common motive and that is "stealing".APC=PDP

I totally agree with you on that. They all share the same motives. It all boils down to the one that's more dubious
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Chidizman(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Myde4naija:
I'm sure you are among the wailer that have talked out their brain and sense of reasoning.

Go and sleep you yellow-bellied slowpoke. The likes of you will come back here after 2months and be cursing your existence and why you voted for the ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by bayinq25(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Chidizman:

I totally agree with you on that. They all share the same motives. It all boils down to the one that's more dubious
Exactly our problem is not ethnicity or population,it's bad leadership.China is more populated than us yet they're not thinking of splitting,India has so many languages yet they're United.every leader in each geopolitical zone in Nigeria has betrayed their people so I'll be very stupid to call them my brothers.Take my state kwara for example,the only developed place is ilorin just because a university is located along that axis yet saraki is still moving freely i'm in no stvpid clan with a thief,infact it's going to be a thing of joy if I see saraki in jail,our problem is that we still stand up to fight for these thieves while they don't even know we exist,i'll never defend any Nigerian leader.I'm no sibling to any thief.if our past leaders had represented us well we won't be here today,check out buhari's home town,poverty is a big leader there,what about bayelsa?in shambles.APC=PDP=NIGERIA IN SHAMBLES
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Myde4naija(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chidizman:

Go and sleep you yellow-bellied slowpoke. The likes of you will come back here after 2months and be cursing your existence and why you voted for the ineffectual buffoon.
all this grammar to explain simple thing......I pity your condition, only people like you will prefer thing to be done in the wrong way, I wonder what your comment will be when Nigeria finally become a country everyone will be proud of, maybe your corrupt brain will have finally shutdown and you agitation will be laid to rest.
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Chidizman(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Myde4naija:
all this grammar to explain simple thing......I pity your condition, only people like you will prefer thing to be done in the wrong way, I wonder what your comment will be when Nigeria finally become a country everyone will be proud of, maybe your corrupt brain will have finally shutdown and you agitation will be laid to rest.

I just took a quick glance at your profile and I realized how pointless it is trading words with you. Go get a Life #Blacky
Re: Naira Exchange Rates Today by Myde4naija(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Chidizman:

I just took a quick glance at your profile and I realized how pointless it is trading words with you. Go get a Life #Blacky
and your profile is better than that of dangote and otedota, you need grow up and stop running our mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans / Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.