Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest (3931 Views)

Happy New Year. See The Coolest Gadgets To Get In 2018 / The Coolest Features Of The New Infinix Hot 5 Pro / Which Smartphone Brand Is The Most PopularĀ in Nigeria For 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=erekking post=44646502]I wanna get a new splus soon no matter what. I read somewhere that their s8 will be the first to get Amigo ui 4.0 upgrade from 3.1(which i still find lovely) so am wondering if d splus is gettin it? [/quote yes it definately is ...
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
erekking:
I wanna get a new splus soon no matter what. I read somewhere that their s8 will be the first to get Amigo ui 4.0 upgrade from 3.1(which i still find lovely) so am wondering if d splus is gettin it?
not really sure, you could go online and find out more or check konga for the specifics of the phone.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
we are in the 21st century , where everything is digitalised including registering to schools..... so why not include gionee in the new face of smartphones....
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
erekking:
I wanna get a new splus soon no matter what. I read somewhere that their s8 will be the first to get Amigo ui 4.0 upgrade from 3.1(which i still find lovely) so am wondering if d splus is gettin it?
why not go online and inquire.... gionee might have something for you
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by erekking(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Love4phones:
why not go online and inquire.... gionee might have something for you
ok no problem
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by erekking(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gionee just announced its flagship S8 smartphone at its MWC 2016 event in Barcelona and also unveiled its new logo. It packs a 5.5- inch 1080p AMOLED display with pressure sensitive 3D touch that can sense 3 levels of force including touch, tap and press and has screen-to-body ratio of 74.9%. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) wit Amigo OS 3.2 on top, which has several new features such a dual WhatsApp support for each SIMs, floating window to watch video while on WhatsApp or browser, Gionee abroad service and more. Amigo OS 4.0 will be available in June source:www.fonearena.com/
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by chegzyshade(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Honestly gionee has delivered a unique features, right from the day of p2 to m5 they have really impressed me. One thing I think they lack is the absent of app drawer, I think they should include to make their home screen more juicy
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by monroe13: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seriously, i have used a couple of phones ranging from Nokia, Samsung and even HTC but Gionee m5 mini stunned me especially when i heard the advert on radio sometime in February that says u can never say low battery with a Gionee m5 mini. Since it was affordable, I bought it and so glad I did.
And i bet other Gionee products are as good as it claims.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Mandymore: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
monroe13:
Seriously, i have used a couple of phones ranging from Nokia, Samsung and even HTC but Gionee m5 mini stunned me especially when i heard the advert on radio sometime in February that says u can never say low battery with a Gionee m5 mini. Since it was affordable, I bought it and so glad I did.
And i bet other Gionee products are as good as it claims.
True, they are masters of the game... No more carrying chargers about....
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mandymore:
True, they are masters of the game... No more carrying chargers about....
gionee ... there is no phone like you...
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Mandymore: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love4phones:
gionee ... there is no phone like you...
it's totally insane..
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Xhaka(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
monroe13:
The Gionee m5 mini is That's a nay. Gionee is way better than techno at any given time. Gionee phones are sleek and super smart
Its impossible for both of us to like the same thing.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Xhaka(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
irerhtech:
i would say techno is second to Gionee
That's your opinion undecided
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by addinfo77: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Xhaka:

That's your opinion undecided
hmm they are on two different lanes..
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Reeberry: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gionee is good, but never go near Gionee P5W.
That phone is useless.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by oppybouy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gionee is really very cool. Bn using my m2 since January last year. Not a single fault, no issues at all. And the battery is still dope. Though I have a droid Ultra, Buh I would pick my Gionee over it anytime cos of its ruggedness.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am using Gionee M3 Mini i can say the phone is very good but it battery is not very good
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Love4phones: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Am using Gionee M3 Mini i can say the phone is very good but it battery is not very good
did you charge it well? then the voltage going into the phone also affects it... so be careful
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by haykay2005: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2016
When are we getting m5 plus in Nigeria nah?
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by irerhtech(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Iamtosignno:
bro the main thing about the phone na the battery duration. thats bsides the camera quality. cos i know say the battery dey last die.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by funkdr(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
honestly coming from a xiaomi phone, I'd say gionee has impressed me with S-plus... patiently waiting for gionee S8.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by kolexepana: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
addinfo77:
why is that ?
I'ont trust 'em
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by flexcity82: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2016
wonder why they dont sell.
monroe13:
The Gionee m5 mini is That's a nay. Gionee is way better than techno at any given time. Gionee phones are sleek and super smart
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by flexcity82: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2016
thats y u will see 1 gionee phone for every 100 tecno phones u see people using
irerhtech:
i would say techno is second to Gionee
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by directonpc(m): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Do nairaland have moderators? Ban op and every paid robot on this thread. I love Gionee products but this 419 marketing strategy isn't ethical at all.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by kingDELE(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2016
oppybouy:
Gionee is really very cool. Bn using my m2 since January last year. Not a single fault, no issues at all. And the battery is still dope. Though I have a droid Ultra, Buh I would pick my Gionee over it anytime cos of its ruggedness.
av u root or upgrade ur M2??
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by oppybouy(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2016
kingDELE:
av u root or upgrade ur M2??
Definitely rooted. But not upgraded. Perhaps you could put me through, if yours is upgraded.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by kingDELE(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
oppybouy:

Definitely rooted. But not upgraded. Perhaps you could put me through, if yours is upgraded.
i have not even root mine. I want to upgrade it first
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by oppybouy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
kingDELE:
i have not even root mine. I want to upgrade it first
you must be quite rich to not ve rooted ur phone. cos sub these days are quite expensive. anyway, when you upgrade ur device, kindly hit me up. want you to put me through.
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by opey112(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Does gionee have a service center like techno and infinix that have calcare?
Re: Gionee Brand Is Definitely The Coolest by Jacinta44(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
addinfo77:
choice is necessary, but instead of wasting your money and complaining later..... get a gionee

I like Gionee phones. They are strong and quality.
But are you saying that people who use Tecno phones are complainants and peope who use Gionee are non complainants.
Clear my doubt pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 6. 64gb Forsale At 45k ( Very Negotiable) / Nokia Bringing Their 5310 Xpress Music Phone Back? / Airtel BB And MTN 4.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.