Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (3618 Views)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by humbledbyfaith(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
sad smiley
Helper from above will find u

1 Like

Re: Closed by humbledbyfaith(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
HateU2:
sad smiley Helper from above will find u
I believe so my sister
Re: Closed by PresVA: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Were you insulting to his wife or not? How has your relationship with his wife been?
Re: Closed by humbledbyfaith(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
PresVA:
Were you insulting to his wife or not? How have your relationship with his wife been?
insult? I am a very respectful girl..

I have never raised my voice at her b4 but today I just couldn't take it..
Re: Closed by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where are your parents?

2 Likes

Re: Closed by byvan03: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sometimes you stoop to conquer, if your brother is your only hope for now better humble yourself and apologise. It's not easy catering for responsibilities created by another person, money is hard to come by. Your parents brought you here not him, the least you can do is to be humble and get what you want.

14 Likes

Re: Closed by Pidggin(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where does he expect you to stay? Where are your parents, don't you have relatives? Try and be submissive if he lets you and your brother back, look for a part-time job and advice your brother to do same if he is up to 18 years, don't depend entirely on anyone, this only happens in Africa, in Western countries your own parent can drive you out of the house if you refuse to contribute financially, please apply wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by ihatebuhari(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pm me relax all is well. we didnt fall by war, we came to earth on our own to do good

1 Like

Re: Closed by PresVA: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Acidosis:
Where are your parents?
From her history, sadly their parents are late.. Her brother is the breadwinner..

What I think is that, either she's disrespectful or her brother doesn't really have money or his wife isn't comfortable with her husband helping his siblings...

Whatever shaa, she should just humble herself, talk with her brother, then pray... she can also get a source of income(no matter now lil), if possible. .

All the best op...
Re: Closed by naijathings(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
wow.. this story get as e be.
if this story is true, then your brother went really out of his senses by sending 2 of his own flesh and blood out of his house in this country with rising number of ritualists and rapists and konjified kidnappers..
where are your parents ?
have you sent messages to your relatives before coming to pass this message on Nairaland ?
what are we to do about this news ? I just read about how some other guy committed suicide after he got kicked out of his house.
wahala every where in this superheated economy.

oya SEND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CREW .... over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
PresVA:
From her history, sadly their parents are late.. Her brother is the breadwinner..

What I think is that, either she's disrespectful or her brother doesn't really have money or his wife isn't comfortable with her husband helping his siblings...

Whatever shaa, she should just humble herself, talk with her brother, then pray... she can also get a source of income(no matter now lil), if possible. .

All the best op...

Ohh, that's a sad one.

You've stated the way out. OP, you have to humble yourself okay, get your cellphone, dial your brother's number and speak with him & his wife. Make it a long discussion, and start by showing appreciation & tender your apology (whether you're right or not).
Re: Closed by pattybf(f): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
there r always different sides to a story. op didn't give us details of what have been happening. u can't be so respectful n yet get thrown out wt no help on sight.

u have two choices now; go and beg ur bros n his wife n go n borrow humbleness if u don't ve or go out into d world to hustle n fend for yourself, u will not be d first one. what is d worst dat can happen?

life can be tough sometimes, its not d end of d world!
Re: Closed by WHOcarex: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ya eye don clear abi?
Re: Closed by Zdoh(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'm not going to blame anyone of you,either you or your brother and his wife.My advice to you is to go back and summit yourself I mean total humble and forget that devil mind which keep on telling you“no gree,no gree” beg him and his wife then after everything has been resolved try and get yourself engage even if it selling of recharge card,income made by yourself matter most,stop been lazy and put all the pressure on your brothers head.It is not easy at the time of Buharinomic.

Wipe your tear life can be funny at time but never get down.Remeber the time remains for you in their house is not as much as previous ones,endurance is the to success.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by GodnGold: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
byvan03:
Sometimes you stoop to conquer, if your brother is your only hope for now better humble yourself and apologise. It's not easy catering for responsibilities created by another person, money is hard to come by. Your parents brought you here not him, the least you can do is to be humble and get what you want.
The Good Lord spoke through you.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by johnson232: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
naijathings:
wow.. this story get as e be.
if this story is true, then your brother went really out of his senses by sending 2 of his own flesh and blood out of his house in this country with rising number of ritualists and rapists and konjified kidnappers..
where are your parents ?
have you sent messages to your relatives before coming to pass this message on Nairaland ?
what are we to do about this news ? I just read about how some other guy committed suicide after he got kicked out of his house.
wahala every where in this superheated economy.

oya you guys.
cheesy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
@OP

As much as I sympathize with you and your younger brother, however, citing the tone of your message, I need no soothsayer to tell me that you're a rude person with sense of entitlement complex, too clever by half, insatiate and ungrateful attitudes. You may not know what your elder brother passes through to take care of you all until you become a provider to others. Kindly reach out to your big brother and make peace with him and try to change your attitudes for good.

11 Likes

Re: Closed by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
he suddenly flared up and said he doesn't have money, I now asked him why he was shouting but Instead his wife came out from no where and started saying I should not shout at her husband, that was what annoyed me as I told her that she should not start it with me this morning,
Really? My dear go and work on yourself.
In these hard times you don't understand why your brother can flare up when asked for money especially if he's been having financial frustrations of his own. Instead of you to calm down and ask him again when he is in a better mood, you proceeded to talk back at him and even have the guts to insult his wife in his presence.

You should stay at your uncle's or wherever you find yourself now until you learn to be appreciative.

He doesn't owe you nada. He's not your father that brought you into this world. If you're an adult, go and get a job. You think it's easy to cater for two extra people in the home especially as things are so tough now?

We humans with our sense of entitlement often forget that those who we believe to be responsible for us are also human and have their own difficulties to deal with.

Look at you sounding like the victim.

14 Likes

Re: Closed by oweniwe(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa o.. see blamers...

Except my sibbling commits murder ... There is no other offense that will make me tell hkm/her to pack out of my house ... Some people are just unreasonable ...

OP : don't mind these ppl... 3 yrs ago, a cousin of mine did same to his bro and sis... Now both that were chased away are very comfortable while d wicked bro is unemployed and broke... He had go go back to his vomit and beg his bro to help him get a job.

No one knows tomorrow ... Please don't give up ... My cousin sis managed to finish NCE, is now teaching and can take care of herself ... Don't give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Everyone has something they are going through at every point in time.. You don't know your bro and his wife's issues (maybe money to feed you)
Don't move out of the house you are not ready for it..

Naturally the wife is supposed to shut you down for replying your brother/her husband..
If you are still in the house go and apologize to the woman and your brother...
They did not throw your things out of the house, even if they did sit in front of the door, they will take you in
You never can tell what you will see in your uncles house

(singing: the seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake,
You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake )

4 Likes

Re: Closed by keepingmum: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2016
very rude and disrespectful girl. You are posting her to expect what in return? You want nairaland to rent an apartment and furnish it for you and your brother abi?
Then what next, pay your gas/electricity and monthly tp to school for you and your brother? School fees and all?

You are outrightly rude!! how dare you insult your brother and even when his wife intervenes you retort rudely. A meek person when asked to leave a home would go on her knees begging instead you walked out of the house and ran online.

You think say you be olajumoke? Mtsheeewww
Go and learn humility or learn how to be a runs girl

You are not homeless; your uncle's house is there like you said so go there and stay!!! if you like, dont be humble there, his wife and kids will not hesitate to chuck you out. Your mates braid hair and sell clothes and recharge cards in school to fend for themselves and train themselves. You have a brother who is looking after you yet you choose to be unappreciative.
Even some parents do not give handout money to their kids, they only pay their tuition how much more your brother. Your previous thread showed how much disdain you had for your brother's wife and the fact that your brother decided to marry; rather than put his life on hold.
You come across as a very selfish and self centered and entitled girl.

May i suggest to the house that the help she needs is counselling and perhaps pleading on her behalf to her brother directly not any bank account transfer.

7 Likes

Re: Closed by Sparkles003(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
life throws curve balls at all at one point or the other in life.

when you are staying with someone you have to learn to dance to every of their tune to achieve your goals which in your case should be to finish your first degree which atleast is a leverage to getting a decent job

Go back to your brother and his wife ,apologise for every crime commited by you or not.be the best in behaviour to get what you want.

What gives you the assurance that your uncle house would be more conducive for you,my dear it is a tough world outside.

wipe your tears and start looking for a weekend or after school hours job to save money.

it is a phase that with the right attitude you will overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by drmikeadams(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Pm me relax all is well. we didnt fall by war, we came to earth on our own to do good
grin ;DBlood of jesus...are u the one on ur profile pix?
Re: Closed by Richiy(f): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
There are some battles that you just cannot win.

Go back to your brother and beg him. If he accepts you, agree to be respectful and humble. Most of all, keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.

You are in third year of University right? Considering your circumstances, it is really not too early to start thinking of how to be independent yourself. It is very obvious that it will be hard.

Finally, it is not going to be easy to swallow your pride, but do it and stay smart.
Re: Closed by humbledbyfaith(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
thanks all for your piece of advice...
I appreciate... I'm currently staying at an uncle's place pending what I'll do next... God bless us all... @richiy drmikeadams sparkles003 keepingmum favoured234 cococandy Empero1 and all for their advice
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
thanks all for your piece of advice...

I appreciate...
I'm currently staying at an uncle's place pending what I'll do next...
God bless us all...
@richiy
drmikeadams
sparkles003
keepingmum
favoured234
cococandy
Empero1
and all for their advice

Work on your attitude.

Learn how to talk with respect and curtsy. Those tones you used for your brother and his wife "Why are you shouting?" " Don't start with me this morning" are terrible. Even your husband won't accept such rude remarks not to talk of a brother sponsoring you.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Enoquin(f): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Most people have replied well. While I do not expect you to lick the ground your brother walks on, but you have no right to be rude. He is your brother not your father, and since he is married, he also has other responsibilities, and his wife takes precedence over you as it should be.

Now, when you replied asking him why he was shouting, ask yourself, would you have replied your father that way? And if you had replied your father, and your mum came out to scold you, would you have contemptuously told her off?

I know Nigerians feel entitled without knowing they are in the wrong, so I choose to think you do not know how wrong you are. This might even help you in advising someone else you might come across.

And please, it isn't easy feeding two people in these times, talk more of feeding extra mouths. Sometimes, I send my brothers to the little market close to me, so they'd know things have gone up. Do you know how frustrating it would have been for me if I had brothers or a sister who felt entitled to my money?

So know this, if N20k used to feed the four of you before, now it no longer can conveniently. You do not know how many times in the privacy of their room, they might have had to cut down on a budget, just so some things will still be alright.

So think rent, think household operating expenses, think light bill, think fuel, think tfare, think school fees, think food, think beauty and toiletries, think offering and tithe, think allowances, think in-laws, think unaccounted for miscellanous ...and tell me why you shouldn't appreciate your brother and his wife.

So, don't be tired, don't have airs, don't be entitled; be grateful and teach your younger brother the same!

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
I am on the bridge of collapse..

My senior brother with his wife just threw us out of the house..

Me now my younger brother now have no where to stay..

It all started this morning, as I was about going to school today I asked my senior bro for tfare and money for a handout I asked him the previous day, he suddenly flared up and said he doesn't have money, I now asked him why he was shouting but Instead his wife came out from no where and started saying I should not shout at her husband, that was what annoyed me as I told her that she should not start it with me this morning, my mouth flew open when my brother asked me that he can no longer accommodate me that he is tired of my presence that I should calmly leave his house...
I immediately ran out as u couldn't hold the tears..

He has gone to work and I want to inform him before moving out...
God what have I done to deserve this?
School fees I haven't paid my junior bro's I haven't paid and now this is happening...
The only consolation I have now is my uncles place where I intend to stay not sort my self out...
I am a third year student with no job or income...
I have reached my breakpoint...

An advice to all those that have parents or guardian that sponsor them, appreciate their efforts book what I am seeing now is hell..

Lalasticlala please help me share my story to the world

Naija and sentiments.Your mates are out there working and sponsoring themselves to school.You are crying your brother threw you out of his house.SMH

1 Like

Re: Closed by gidjah(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
PresVA:

All the best op...
yea !she sounds disrespectful,even to her brother and then transferred it unto his wife,hahaha a!for this country?I use to know you 'humble by faith 'ti be churchly and faithly,what happened to those fruit of the spirit?you have lots of work to do on your self o.go see your brother ans apologize,no one would love to have you around if you have attitudes,even if your brothers wife na jezebel elder. Sister,you should be able to cope and live on for the main time .She (your brothers wife is only managing to stay with you in that house,it is not your home,you are only privileged to stay there so you must bend and blend.God bless you
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
I am on the bridge of collapse..

My senior brother with his wife just threw us out of the house..

Me now my younger brother now have no where to stay..

It all started this morning, as I was about going to school today I asked my senior bro for tfare and money for a handout I asked him the previous day, he suddenly flared up and said he doesn't have money, I now asked him why he was shouting but Instead his wife came out from no where and started saying I should not shout at her husband, that was what annoyed me as I told her that she should not start it with me this morning, my mouth flew open when my brother asked me that he can no longer accommodate me that he is tired of my presence that I should calmly leave his house...
I immediately ran out as u couldn't hold the tears..

He has gone to work and I want to inform him before moving out...
God what have I done to deserve this?
School fees I haven't paid my junior bro's I haven't paid and now this is happening...
The only consolation I have now is my uncles place where I intend to stay not sort my self out...
I am a third year student with no job or income...
I have reached my breakpoint...

An advice to all those that have parents or guardian that sponsor them, appreciate their efforts book what I am seeing now is hell..

Lalasticlala please help me share my story to the world
OP, u don't seem to have respect at all. why will u be talking to ur elder brother and his wife anyhow? u want to disrespect a woman in her home and expect some help? let's for a second imagine that it was u been insulted in your husband's house, how would u feel?

if u want to ask anybody for help, whether brother or friend, always be calm and not rude, and recovering after wedding no be beans. receive sense and ask ur brother for forgiveness and give him some more time.

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Comments On Social Media As Price Noodles Drops From 18500 To14k / What Changes Have You Noticed In Your Spouse Since Marriage / Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.