Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. (3631 Views)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Junior Sister ? / Should A Man Keep Quiet When His Wife Is Insulted By Her Junior Sister / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by blackky100(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2006
If your mother and your junior sister comes to your house to beat up your wife accusing her of deverting his attention from the family members financially and morally, what will you do. Meanwhile he use to help them, but now the job is not as bouyant as it use to be and even you feels the impact of lack of finance for the house upkeep. Your reaction please?

Husbands your comment are needed,wives too can comment.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by glodave(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2006
i'll nt be happy wit my mother and younger sister! because dey are nt suppose to say any thing or touch/beat my wife! Wat ever de case maybe dey should wait 4 me and tell me wat she have done to dem. they jt dont have right to do anything wit my wife, never
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by BigSis(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2006
It is unbelievable that something this ridiculous would happen in the 21st century.  I will pay some local area boys to give those heffers the beating of their life.  And if my husband did not come to my rescue, then he would get the same treatment.  Then I would take my children and leave their sorry son.

I want dem to have a look-a-dere on dey head so big dey want be able to hold their heads up.

1 Like

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Skidoc(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2006
First, I will get some hefty security guards to guard my house when I'm not around to prevent further occurence. Then I will beat my sister blue-black. As for my mother, I will seriously warn her never to do such a thing again. angry angry
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by kimba(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2006
God forbid bad thing.

can someone pls explain why Nigerians like to fight, why? the smallest misunderstanding could result in a fight
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by DaHitler(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2006
Well I never miss the opportunity to watch a good fight. The real question is where is the pop corn? wink
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Seun(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2006
Beating your sister is not the answer, unless you are also willing to beat your mother!

The most important thing is to make them apologize to your wife. Then create a rule - my people use this - that whenever you are to give them any money or gift it must be through the hands of your wife. Works like a charm!
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by GL(f): 12:58am On May 18, 2006
I'm not a wife, but I don't see myself in such a position. If I get married to a man with a difficult family (God forbid oh), I would make it clear to them that I am an equal partner, and owner, of the house and they are my guests. If they try to beat me, I'll beat up the sister and really warn the mother. Before things get this bad, however, I would have told the man (husband) to warn his family.

If I were a man my actions would show my family that they can't mess with my wife. If they beat her or disrespect her, I would ask them - in her presence - to apologize. And scold my junior sister in her presence, maybe even beat her.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by beyunce(f): 7:59am On May 18, 2006
Well, anyone that will watch that happen to his wife those not love her it means he his enjoyin it.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by kimba(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2006
definitely, such a scene will not happen in my presence.

whether it happens in my presence or not, its like this: If my wife retaliates and fights them back, ill drive all of them outa my house. If she doesnt, as in she does her best to get away from the trouble, my mom and sis are gonners.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Rosby(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2006
Is it what you experiencing?

I think the core cause of this kind of problems is lack of communication. If there is communication gab between your wife and your family from the unset, then in a condition of lack there must be this kind of problems. Since there has been gab between your wife and your family from the unset and the only link was the finance you used to give them and now it is not forth coming, the conclusion would be she has succeeded in finally disconnecting you from them.

That is why it is very important to established a sound relationship between your wife and your family from the begginning, if not your marriage will suffer from that angle. Let them know this is your wife and that you cherish her. Don't protect her from your people. Sometimes, let her sort things out herself with them. She is suppose to be part of the family. I AM REFERING TO A GOOD WIFE WITH A GOOD INTENTION FOR YOUR FAMILY AND AM ASSUMING THAT YOUR FAMILY IS ALSO GOOD, COS SOME WOMEN BEFORE MARRIAGE HAVE DECIDED TO BE HOSTILE TO THEIR INLAWS AND SAME TO THE INLAWS. You the man is the Head, the way you present your wife is the way your family will take her and the way you present your family is the way your wife will take them. Stop talking your family down in front of your wife and stop talking your wife down to your family. Let the past be past, stop narreting the past of your family to your wife, they will definately influence the way she reacts to them and never make the mistake of narreting the past of your wife to your family. Let them discover themselves and make amendments as at when due. If you are not careful in handling matters between them you the man could cause problem between a good wife and a good inlaw.

My elder brother made the same mistake and he is paying for that unrest right now.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by babymine(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2006
Skidoc:

First, I will get some hefty security guards to guard my house when I'm not around to prevent further occurence. Then I will beat my sister blue-black. As for my mother, I will seriously warn her never to do such a thing again. angry angry

Good talk. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Rosby(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2006
babymine,

Thank you.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by maccoy(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2006
if that kind of thing happen i will take all of them both my wife,my sister excluding my mother to a ring and setup a fight for them to see who is stronger then i will pay off there hospital bill(who ever loose will surely knows his right)

1 Like

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by maccoy(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2006
if that kind of thing happen  i will  take all of them both my wife,my sister excluding my mother to a ring and setup a fight for them to see who is stronger then i will pay off there hospital bill(who ever loose will surely knows his right)
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Ndipe(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2006
That's insanity. I loved my mother for that. Never meddled in people's affairs. Her words, "I will never be a meddling sister inlaw" still rings true.

Sometimes, I just don't know why women, when they marry the husband, they try hard to exclude him from his family members. Haba, where were you when the family toiled hard to send him to school? Now that their rewards is about to pay off, woman comes in, and automatically drives out the husband's family, while positioning her family members in the household. But all in all, I can't support that treatment of inlaws beating up the wife of their relative. It is an insult.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by whoknoxluv(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2006
I can never be happy. But i will have to beg my wife for this and even make her more comfortable than b4 cos my pple as set a bad record against her and i will talk better to my pple not to try it again.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by seeker(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2006
I'll disown them.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Izzo(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2006
I would never under any circumstance allow my mom, sis, bro come that close or even dare touching not to talk of beating up my wife.

1 Like

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by NawahO(f): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2006
I think it would be wrong to confront the Mother in front of the wife.
Definitely the son should express his displeasure.
Thank God I have never had such problemsin my marriage but the price I pay is high too.
I have never asked my husband how much money he sends home, even though we run a joint account. Well with 22 brothers and sisters and him being the first, i just knew it would be a hole in our pockets.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by sweetberry(f): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2006
well m no 1 wifey YET. but man datz real bad , how dare dey cum 2 ur yard and mess up ur wife, u need 2 talk to ur mum and sister & tell them 2 neva eva cum 2 ur house 2 beat up ur wife cos datz is abuse & u ve got 2 explain d reason y u nut sending much stuffs anymore & if ur wife is always rude 2 ur family caution her. ur family got 2 RESPECT ur wife u re wit her nut them.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by TaniCarr(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2006
I think you guys have too many issues because of things like this. How can mother and sister come to your house which is her house and beat her?If you moms husband can't afford to take care of her it's not your wifes fault.I guess that's one of the reasons nigerian man don't marry us too much. a african mom would never try that if he was married to an american.She would get beat really bad ,because if she is bad enough to come inside my house and hit me for no good reason then she is bad enough to get knocked to the floor along with your sister.If I can't get them by myself I will get them apart or come back to the states bring some cousins and then see what's up.That is crazy! grin
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Seun(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2006
It's not possible in my case. My family members cannot be that jobless.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Tywoh(f): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2006
For dat to happen it means something has gone wrong.
Moreso, d man must av belittled his wife b4 them.
Otherwise, where did get d effrontery to do dat?
Anyway, d issue is to resolve d conflict.
Both parties should aplogise and be in good terms so dat it doesn't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by tinard(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2006
Damn there are even more sisters getting involved in the topic more than brothers een though the topic is asking about wives. Are yall lesbians shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just kiddin

Well i think i have a situation. Never let your family get in your affairs in the first place. Even if you marriage is shit (oh did i say that), it is still your problem not your family's. Isn't it annoying when they come and say it's my brothers house or it's my sons house. I personally believe the beating up or even shouting comes because in Nigeria the women seem a little intimidated. But they needn't be, they are supposed to be a little more aggressive and not say it is my huband's houe too. Tey are supposed to simply inform them that it ain't his house it is my house. or for the easily intimidated, it is our house but please don't add the TOO at the end that's the invitation to

GET OUT OF OUR BROTHER@S HOUSE and then the beating ensues.

Peace yall
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by ladykool(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
lol it is really good to see that some guys are really caring.
but if any mother or sis comes to fight me, o boy! black and white colour u go see for de sis face, i will leave the mother but the sis, i finish her after that i pack my things and out of the house!
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by BigSis(f): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2006
If mama is woman enough to put her hands on me, I am going to fight her hard like I would fight any woman to defend myself.  One of us is going down.  Now if both mama and sister try to jump me, I am going to have shoot one of them or stab them with a butcher knife -  self defense.  But if it is one on one, may the best woman wins.

If I am in Nigeria, I have to tread carefully. I am going to defend myself. But I might have to pay some areas boys to them a complete and thorough beating. I don't care if she is my husband's mama, you don't come in my house and tell me shit. IF you put your hands on me, it is on!
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2006
Something similar happend to a former neighbor, she was slapped by her sister inlaw and the husband just stood there.
Some wives get hostile reactions from their inlaws. if her husband cant stand up for her when shes been beaten, then hes just a freakin COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
Something similar happend to a former neighbor, she was slapped by her sister inlaw and the husband just stood there.
Some wives get hostile reactions from their inlaws. if her husband cant stand up for her when shes been beaten, then hes just a freakin COWARD.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2006
@tywoh and taiwoabzy
i agree with you my sister,there are some guys that are just sissy and they are still attached to their mom's apron. grin
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
Simply Impossicant!!!!. Infact Impossicant is not even the right word.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
the problem with us africans is this

1 we have kids a security for old age we dont save money for old age

2 parents think they did you a favour by bringing up sending you to school that aint a favour you had me and thats your responsibility, you had a choice to have kids or not

3 Once married parents forget that you also want something good for your family .i.e providing the best you can

4 they also forget that i need my own independence like they are from their own parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom / Nil / Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.