Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. (53347 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Daminaj1(f): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tania Omotayo just posted a photo in which she was wearing the same shirt Wizkid wore during a Video shoot he did 22 weeks ago.

The beautiful Tania had a fall out with her man when it was revealed that he had fathered another child with Guinean model, Binta Diamond Bello. While Tania went silent after the incident, never posting on her usually active Instagram page, she later came out of hiding but there was no reference of the Ojuelegba singer Until now.

It is clear that she did deliberately try to hint she was back in his life but then grin grin grin

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/tania-omotayo-is-back-with-wizkid.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Daminaj1(f): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
I love her addidas sneaks though.

PS: Inside scoop on why she went back to him here [size=14pt]>>>[/size] http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/tania-omotayo-reportedly-in-dilemma.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Mjshexy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Love conquers all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nixiepie(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
This gurl dnt want to have sense sad

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by goldbim(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I dnt think soo.cos her IG post says otherwise.looks like she's trying to yabb someone..*jst saying tho lipsrsealed..e no concern me sef. grin

18 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by ihatebuhari(f): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
K
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Twaci(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
goldbim:
I dnt think soo.cos her IG post says otherwise.looks like she's trying to yabb someone..*jst saying tho lipsrsealed..e no concern me sef. grin
Crazy but subtle shade I tell ya cheesy

Delivery boy grin

16 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by goldbim(f): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
Crazy but subtle shade I tell ya cheesy

Delivery boy grin
grin..smart girl.. cool..

7 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by helphelp: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Chalatanace(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
One day cry

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by HomesOfLife(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Same cloth could make you look like a delivery man or Baba Nla. The crown fits only the king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Diesel1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Daminaj1:
I love her addidas sneaks though.
u have eyes grin

5 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Jayuba(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nothing concern me.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by grandstar(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
TThe blind loving the blind is. blindness!
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by driand(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Their business, na my own dey my neck so
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by freshness2020: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who dis news epp ! . undecided undecided
No contents again on nairaland. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Did they ever split? I remember them in pictures together with her wearing a ring just four days after the news of the other one broke.

Girls secretly like men who beat them and impregnate other women. Even girls who friendzone you initially would give you free entry once they hear you're a baby daddy or you've impregnated multiple women before.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by 4nobody4every1: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Adalberto(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
werin concern me?? *dat man, Abeg put 3 litres of fuel mek I push* #hits the throttle nd zooms off#
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Mopolchi: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I tire for una matter

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
News is irritating
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
bt its the girls vagina made of gold and the breasts diamond coated? who she help?
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by smartbingari(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmm I think she's trying to say "wizkid looks like a delivery man and he should get a bike to complete his look" that one no concern me though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by porrigeyam(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who is wizkid and tania.. angry

Do they sell fuel undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those sneaks man, me love. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Maximillian1: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol..looks more like a punchline
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
So poster has concluded that she is the same size as wizkid for that shirt to fit them both? Eventhough we know that men and women have different physique and a man's shirt tends to look oversized on a woman.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by bory09(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
then, should put it off from her body or should start jubilating.. smh
Re: Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. by charsobodo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
OK whats my business with that, abeg we tired of this sort of irrelevant stories making the front page, next topic pls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.