Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. (1332 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / "Do Not Suck Snakebite Spots” - Health Official Advises Farmers / Where Do They Sell This Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello Health official/Workers,

I need your help please.

My dad has been worried about my body size, he has asked me so many times whats wrong with me, but I keep on saying nothing is wrong that am ok.

On Friday he decide to take me to a General Hospital so that a Doctor can look at me and check if anything is wrong with me and to ask why am I the only one in d family who is small in body size.

After some little questions by the Doctor, I weigh myself and I was weighing 52kg which the Doctor say is very okay.
The Doctor then prescribed two drugs for me to take and I should return back in 1week time.

We went to the Hospital pharmacy shop but they didn't have the drugs, so they wrote the drugs out and gave me to go and buy.
After searching for the drugs, my dad only found one which is for dworm.
My dad then went to the last pharmacy shop in my area this afternoon to ask for the second drug if they have but he recieve the shock of his life.
The pharmacist himself told my dad that the second drug is to make a woman who is not able to conceive to fall pregnant.

The Name Of the Drug is:
Cestra Per-nater

Please whats this drug use for?
Because I myself is shock when my dad told me this, am confuse.
Am wondering why should the Doctor write such a drug for me, when he already told us that the drugs is for dworm and the other for me to have appetite.

Please help me to identify this drug please.

Please don't mind my poor english and grammar just need your help.

Thank You!
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by delishpot: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Try Google OP. Google the medicine and read about it.

http://www.fidson.com/cestra/cestra-pre-natal-once-a-day

FYI, that pharmacist needs cane. I am sure he learnt the trade as a boy boy not university trained
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by Jumpy: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:
Hello Health official/Workers,

I need your help please.

My dad has been worried about my body size, he has asked me so many times whats wrong with me, but I keep on saying nothing is wrong that am ok.

On Friday he decide to take me to a General Hospital so that a Doctor can look at me and check if anything is wrong with me and to ask why am I the only one in d family who is small in body size.

After some little questions by the Doctor, I weigh myself and I was weighing 52kg which the Doctor say is very okay.
The Doctor then prescribed two drugs for me to take and I should return back in 1week time.

We went to the Hospital pharmacy shop but they didn't have the drugs, so they wrote the drugs out and gave me to go and buy.
After searching for the drugs, my dad only found one which is for dworm.
My dad then went to the last pharmacy shop in my area this afternoon to ask for the second drug if they have but he recieve the shock of his life.
The pharmacist himself told my dad that the second drug is to make a woman who is not able to conceive to fall pregnant.

The Name Of the Drug is:
Cestra Per-nater

Please whats this drug use for?
Because I myself is shock when my dad told me this, am confuse.
Am wondering why should the Doctor write such a drug for me, when he already told us that the drugs is for dworm and the other for me to have appetite.

Please help me to identify this drug please.

Please don't mind my poor english and grammar just need your help.

Thank You!

Totally shocked to hear how that doctor is prescribing the drugs!! I think that should be taken seriously. Whom should we trust then to treat us oo?
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jumpy:

Totally shocked to hear how that doctor is prescribing the drugs!! I think that should be taken seriously. Whom should we trust then to treat us oo?
My brother, I by myself dont know oooo.
D tin is dat since friday neither me nor my dad even read wat dy wrote, we were jst eager to buy d drugs until dis pharmacist has to speak out dis afternoon. Am still confuse self.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by sky2000: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jumpy:

That is a fake doctor who needs imprisonment because I can see he can give you a terrible drug which can cost you your precious healthy.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:

FYI, that pharmacist needs cane. I am sure he learnt the trade as a boy boy not university trained

Please I don't understand, is saying dat is formulated to prepare women 4 pregnancy nd promote health, growth nd development of d baby.
Please how can I take such drug wen am not planning to b pregnant.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by Supermama: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:

We call such doctors quacks and they deserve a punishment. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by Supermama: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:

Mmmh God help!!
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Aunty dominique can't u help me out.

What r d Doctors in d house sayin abt dis drug.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by delishpot: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2016
optional1:

Please I don't understand, is saying dat is formulated to prepare women 4 pregnancy nd promote health, growth nd development of d baby.
Please how can I take such drug wen am not planning to b pregnant.

It means it is a multivitamin or shall I say nutritional supplement that provides a woman's body with the nutrients it need in special amount to help her body handle pregnancy. You see, in pregnancy a woman's body if not well nourished may suffer and even the fetus may also surffer because the growing fetus requires some nutrients more than others to flourish. Such as Folic acid, Iron etc so, that medicine is a nutritional supplement (and we all know most nutritional supplements increases appetite examples are Multivitr, supradin, chemiron etc)to fortify a mothers body to be able to cope with the demands of a growing baby in her. not a hormonal one to induce pregnancy or ovulation or what ever the shopkeeper said.
Just as they say a pregnant woman should eat fruits and veggies and eat healthy especially,during pregnancy, but does it mean that non pregnant women should not do same? Emphasis is drawn on pregnant ones because of their state while the non pregnant ones have nothing serious to lose if they feed on junk for a while but it doesn't mean the same nutritional rule that applies to the pregnant woman should be viewed suspiciously if given to a woman who isn't looking to have a baby any time soon.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2016
delishpot:

It means it is a multivitamin or shall I say nutritional supplement that provides a woman's body with the nutrients it need to in special amount to help her body handle pregnancy. You see, in pregnancy a woman's body if not well nourished may suffer fetusand even the fetus may also surffer because the growing fetus requires some nutrients more than others to flourish. Such as Folic acid, Iron etc so that medicine is a nutritional supplement to fortify a mothers body to be able to cope with the demands of a growing baby in her. not a hormonal one to induce pregnancy or ovulation or what ever the shopkeeper said.
Just as they say a pregnant woman should eat fruits and veggies and eat healthy especially,during pregnancy, but does it mean that non pregnant women should not do same? Emphasis is drawn on pregnant ones because of their state while the non pregnant ones have nothing serious to lose if they feed on junk for a while but it doesn't mean the same nutritional rule that applies to the pregnant woman should be viewed suspiciously if given to a woman who isn't looking to have a baby any time soon.

Tnk u very much, but can a man also take it or is only meant for women pregnant or not.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by delishpot: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
optional1:

Tnk u very much, but can a man also take it or is only meant for women pregnant or not.

Well, it is just formulated in a way to give a pregnant woman's body the much needed nutrition in the specific quantity and amount each class is needed. Eg if a pregnant woman needs more of vitamin B ,Ferrous and calcium and less or no Vitamin A and other such, less artificial flavour and color etc while a man who works a physical job may need more of Some other vitamins and amino acids over other nutrients then each class of patient will get the supplement specialty formulated to satisfy their nutritional requirements. Best to consult your doctor or a qualified pharmacist so that he can be prescribed according to his specific health needs. But I do not believe a healthy man will be at a disadvantage if he takes it.
Re: Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. by optional1(f): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2016
delishpot:

Well, it is just formulated in a way to give a pregnant woman's body the much needed nutrition in the specific quantity and amount each class is needed. Eg if a pregnant woman needs more of vitamin B ,Ferrous and calcium and less or no Vitamin A and other such, less artificial flavour and color etc while a man who works a physical job may need more of Some other vitamins and amino acids over other nutrients then each class of patient will get the supplement specialty formulated to satisfy their nutritional requirements. Best to consult your doctor or a qualified pharmacist so that he can be prescribed according to his specific health needs. But I do not believe a healthy man will be at a disadvantage if he takes it.

Ok, thank you very much.
My dad says we must go back to d Doctor nd ask more questions abt d drug.

Thank you very plenty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Aim Global's Product- C24/7 / Hard Soft Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.