Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Own Your Own Boutique Today - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Own Your Own Boutique Today (1283 Views)

Get Free Website And App For Your Boutique / Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique. We Stock Lovely Dresses For Less...08185391880 / OMG! See What This Olodo Babe Did At A Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Do you have a passion for fashion?
Would you like to go into fashion?
Would you like to own an online boutique?
For the first time in the history in network marketing, big brands at the best prices are accessible through 1 fashion Global. Big brands like D & G, Emporio Armani, Fendi, PIER GARDEN, GIANFRANCO FERRÉ, LIU.JO, HUGO BOSS, VALENTINO, GUY LAROCHE, GUESS, GAS, TOMMY HILFIGER, CALVIN KLEIN, MISS SIXTY, PEPE JEANS, GAS, ROBERTO CAVALLI.

I m looking for people who like fashion to join my team. Own an online boutique and have access to buy big brands of wears from the company at affordable prices without stress.
Let me explain:
The company 1 FASHION GLOBAL is in pre-launch right now , so until the official inauguration you will NOT PAY the Starter Kit: your registration will be COMPLETELY FREE! The Starter kit include a free website. online website created for you free of charge by the company and other incentive.
PRE-RELEASE 1 FASHION GLOBAL. The First MLM clothes !!! OPENING OF the WORLD !!!
REGISTRATION FREE NOW! Incredible COMPENSATION PLAN , be OWNER of your online store! !!!!! You can get your shop online earning money with it!!! Don't lose this special opportunity!!!! For more information contact me on 07056847044

Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by debbydee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
following
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Join 1 fashion Global
Registration is free between now and 30th of April. After 30th of April u will pay €20 to register with the company. Registration covers your starters kit which include your license to buy from the company, your website ie your online boutique created for you by the company and your back office.

Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by Eleganza33(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by StylixSVC(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
winivogue:
Join 1 fashion Global
Registration is free between now and 30th of April. After 30th of April u will pay €20 to register with the company. Registration covers your starters kit which include your license to buy from the company, your website ie your online boutique created for you by the company and your back office.

Need a graphic design to do some graphics works like cloth label designs, logo designs, ads banner design that you would use to advertise your products online or a designer to give a concept people would use to recognise your works and at an affordable rate, we are at your service. we charge less for and give excellent designs, contact us 07065002038 whatsapp.

email: stylixsvc@gmail.com
STYLIX VISUAL CONCEPT
....a mint of creativity!
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by StylixSVC(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Need a graphic design to do some graphics works like cloth label designs, logo designs, ads banner design that you would use to advertise your products online or a designer to give a concept people would use to recognise your works and at an affordable rate, we are at your service. we charge less for and give excellent designs, contact us 07065002038 whatsapp.

email: stylixsvc@gmail.com
STYLIX VISUAL CONCEPT
....a mint of creativity!
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2016
How many times have you looked fo an opportunity? How many times have you waited for something good? Start dreaming again today. This is the first time in the history for brands of fashion of big brands are going into networking business. You don't only make profit from buying and sell the good brands of wears from the company. Register people and the company will pay you a commission for bringing a distributor into the company. To start the business you don't need much. You can start with at least 30k to buy from the company and it will be shipped to you anywhere you are without stress. This is the best business you can do even at the comfort of your house. Importing from England without stress. Don't miss this great opportunity. For more infor on how to register with the company and import good brands from England not the unbranded people import from China contact me on 07056847044
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
http://www.1fashionglobal.net/winivogue/

But after registering just chat me up on whatsapp so that I can direct you properly on how to import and succeed in the business

Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Free registration ends today
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by winivogue: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Free registration ends today. After today you pay €20 to register on the site. Thumps up to people who jumped on the idea and registered while the registration free.
Re: Own Your Own Boutique Today by Richdotcom: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
winivogue:
Free registration ends today. After today you pay €20 to register on the site. Thumps up to people who jumped on the idea and registered while the registration free.

I own a male boutique can you supply me designers cloths in bulk... at affordable prices tho

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If This Yeezy Shoe Is Original / Hello people / Preparing For Wedding Occasion Here Is Another Aso Ebi Styl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.