Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (747 Views)

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: . by McCarlito(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided
Re: . by Adaowerri111: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ibekwe should be very careful, I never felt comfortable with this panama ish from the start.

1 Like

Re: . by paulGrundy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
I knew it!! This just goes to show that Nicholas ibekwe had a malicious intent when he called the prophet during the guest house collapse theatrics played by the media. He failed first time, after seeing that he didn't suceed, he is trying again! grin grin

Let him keep trying, let the SCOAN and tb Joshua keep going stronger in power and anointing.

This reminds me of the scripture:

Isaiah 54:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”

Cc: lalasticala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help / The Fear Of Death / History Revealed, Jesus’ Tomb Discovered In Church Of The Holy Sepulchre, Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.