Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical (4838 Views)

Chemical Products Training / Air Beds!!! Saying Bye To The Traditional Foam Beds / Where To Buy Polyurethane Foam Chemical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please I seriously need help with where I can possibly get rigid polyurethane foam chemical in Nigeria or better still in Abuja, please any response could be very important.
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Still need help
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by obua: 5:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Ojota in lagos. Or Aba. near Ariaria market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
The particular foam chemical am looking for is polyurethane MDI for rigid foam most companies sell for flexible foam. any contact of this company so I can call and confirm first before making my trip.
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please where in Ojota....
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by donvicky2007: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
It will be very hard to see diphenylmethyl diisocyanate (MDI) in the market cox of its great health effect and secondary Hard foam is now going out of the market.
There is a company in Lagos called "challarlam" dont know if i got the spelling, they are into important and marketing of all chemicals in the production of polyurethane foam, but dont know if they have MDI cause most company goes for Toluene diisocyanate (TDI). or u can check hexametheylene diisocyanates (HDI) with the other reactants Like HDI , TDI and polyol with the right formulation you can get your hard foam block.
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2016
donvicky2007:
It will be very hard to see diphenylmethyl diisocyanate (MDI) in the market cox of its great health effect and secondary Hard foam is now going out of the market.
There is a company in Lagos called "challarlam" dont know if i got the spelling, they are into important and marketing of all chemicals in the production of polyurethane foam, but dont know if they have MDI cause most company goes for Toluene diisocyanate (TDI). or u can check hexametheylene diisocyanates (HDI) with the other reactants Like HDI , TDI and polyol with the right formulation you can get your hard foam block.

Please do this company sale chemical in small quantity?
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by donvicky2007: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2016
ameh99:

Please do this company sale chemical in small quantity?

No they sell in bulk to companies who don't have the financial strength to import those chemicals.
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
I got the MDI in China but shipping is the issue now the agent willing to ship, his charges is on the high side, who can possibly do this for say #2500 per kg.
Please someone help..
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Who can help ship chemicals from China?
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 1:16am On Apr 27, 2016
still in need of help, now where to buy polyol and MDI here in Nigeria?
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by ameh99: 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
who stays close to ariaria market in Abah i need help to check if i can get polyurethane foam chemicals please help.
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by brianromel(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Got pedilin rigid foam and orthocryl.

Holler if you want it 07035803388
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by yemmy0074(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
ameh99:
Still need help
Are you still in need of this chemical.... I have for sale in small quantities.. Mdi diisocyanates and polyol even if you need dioctylphtylate

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by samyxcel: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
My company BRADE Chemical Solutions Limited is Nigeria’s foremost supplier of branded mattresses and foam based products, supplying Polyurethane Rigid Form Chemicals to a wide base of customers operating in Nigeria. We have channel partnership with DOW Chemicals to distribute the polyurethane systems in Nigeria. Our Chemical Warehouse is located at No. 6, Abimbola Way, Isolo Industrial Estate, Isolo Lagos.

We understand that timely supply of the chemicals is critical to your business and are determined to supply the products at competitive prices.
My Contact phone: 07032676693
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by Damisco003: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
yemmy0074:

Are you still in need of this chemical.... I have for sale in small quantities.. Mdi diisocyanates and polyol even if you need dioctylphtylate

Yes, pls I'm in need of this. How can I get (purchase) it from you?
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by yemmy0074(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
okay
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by kings4660(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
yemmy0074:
okay
I am also in need of it, my location is Port Harcourt. Pls reply..
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by yemmy0074(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2020
kings4660:
I am also in need of it, my location is Port Harcourt. Pls reply..
Send me a personal mail
Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by samyxcel: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
INTRODUCING BRADE CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED

BRADE Chemical Solutions Limited is an indigenous chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Nigeria. We have partnership with DOW Chemicals to distribute high-quality base chemicals (MDI & Polyol) for rigid polyurethanes foam in Nigeria. Our Chemical Warehouse is located at No. 6, Abimbola Way, Isolo Industrial Estate, Isolo Lagos.

We hereby offer to supply the products listed below at competitive prices and within a 24hours turnaround time, and we strongly believe that these Dow polyurethane systems will certainly add value to your operations in general and finished products in particular.

DOW VORACOR CR 778 Isocyanate is used for the production of polyurethane rigid foams used to insulate coolers, professional freezers and refrigerators. This product is packaged in metal Drums with Net weight 250kg/Drum

DOW VORATEC SD 216 Polyol is designed for the production of polyurethane rigid foams for the insulation of professional freezers and refrigerators. The reaction of this polyol with VORCOR CR 778 Isocyanate gives foams with good thermal insulation. This product is packaged in metal Drums with Net weight 210kg/Drum

DOW VORAMER RF 1026 Isocyanate is a moisture curing, solvent free medium viscosity and high process ability prepolymer based on MDI. It is specifically designed for use as a binder for rebounding of flexible foam scraps for the manufacture of foam composites requiring high hardness e.g. Orthopedic mattress. This product is packaged in metal Drums with Net weight 230kg/Drum

DOW VORATHERM CN 618 Polyol. This Polyol is suitable for the production of Polyisocyanurate (PIR) modified rigid foams used for the manufacture of insulating sandwich panels. This product is packaged in metal Drums with Net weight 210kg/Drum

Kindly contact us for more information regarding these chemicals and other products on our portfolio. You can also request for the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of these chemicals.

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you.

Regards,

Samuel Okezie
Technical Sales Engineer,
BRADE Chemical Solutions Limited.
Mobile: 07032676693
Email: sokezie@bradeafrica.com

1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Polyurethane Rigid Foam Chemical by Raylight2(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
ameh99:
I got the MDI in China but shipping is the issue now the agent willing to ship, his charges is on the high side, who can possibly do this for say #2500 per kg.
Please someone help..
please were you able to get this? I need TDI in small quantities. Any link please.

(1) (Reply)

Frinx Network Unlock Service (at&t, Sprint, T-MOBILE Etc) / Hp Pavilion Dv6 6gb/core I3 (abuja) now 95k / Samsung, iPhones, OnePlus 7T. Check for Good Deals [iPhone X&Xr 64GB deal!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.