Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

(RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help (1322 Views)

Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. / Bonanzawin / Winasbet Not Paying Out Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by seighapaul(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Please who has any useful information on how to local BonanzaWin office address here in Lagos.

A special VIP group I work with recently WON a considerable amount of money over a week of punting and I issued a payout yesterday morning (11/04/16), the payout was successful and the amount deducted from my BonanzaWin account. But I have not received the payout in the bank account.

Their website has no live support, no contact numbers to call, and surprisingly no office address.

Pls note, I've been using their services for almost a year and they usually pay promptly but it was just little amounts (usually N500 - N2,000).
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by seighapaul(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Anyone with useful information?
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by donbrowser(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2016
They might still pay but next time i recommend you use Merrybet
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by seighapaul(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2016
donbrowser:
They might still pay but next time i recommend you use Merrybet

Thanks for ur reassurance and advice. Now that I've gotten a system and network of cash hungry investors and dedicated tipsters...na bookies now be the problem.
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by donbrowser(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
seighapaul:

Thanks for ur reassurance and advice. Now that I've gotten a system and network of cash hungry investors and dedicated tipsters...na bookies now be the problem.
BTW u are likely to recieve 5 new slots today
None from me
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by seighapaul(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2016
After a Nairaland advised me to contact BonanzaWin via their Twitter handle, I did and miraculously got a response from them.

They apologized and stated bank issues as the excuse for delay of payouts since weekend. I was informed the bank issues had been resolved and my money returned to my BonanzaWin wallet. Was told to do a fresh payout again.

Good news, I have just got my long awaited alert and want to thank Tipster Donbrowser for his advice that I should wait a little longer.
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by seighapaul(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2016
donbrowser:

BTW u are likely to recieve 5 new slots today
None from me

I received payment from an investor for 5 SLOTS this morning...don't know if you're the one.
Re: (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help by donbrowser(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2016
seighapaul:

I received payment from an investor for 5 SLOTS this morning...don't know if you're the one.
grin the dude was doubting you and contacted me. So i gave him go ahead. No fall my hand oh

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top Wayne Rooney Moments? / Mbappe Finally Joins PSG / Chelsea Influential Midfielder Could Be Sidelined For 20 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.