Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) (3478 Views)

Front Desk Personnel Urgently Needed At Appzone Nigeria Limited - Apply / Appzone Group Is Recruiting For Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by FrankLampard: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello guys, Good morning to all

Recently, my friend (my paddy) applied for a Entry Level Software developer position at AppZone Group. He was sent an invite for Assessment, so we would like to know the Assessment format used by them (AppZone).

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by FrankLampard: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2016
22 views no comments?
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by FrankLampard: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
larisoft
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by Agiliwonder: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
FrankLampard:
larisoft
a brother needs idea on the format of appzone test
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by nnasino(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
The assessment is basic GMAT/aptitude test questions.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by Agiliwonder: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
FrankLampard:
22 views no comments?
its asically IQ test, they will also ask u abt some quotes by Plato and Aristotle. synonyms n atonyms
t
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by ekay39(m): 3:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Frank,

Hope your friend later got this gig? If so, How was the test format. Hope they weren't brutal? Any ideas about the salary structure? There isn't so much info about this coy like that.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2016
I have an interview with them today but sadly I cannot attend. I have informed them though. I hope they give me another date.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by FrankLampard: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2016
ekay39:
Hello Frank,

Hope your friend later got this gig? If so, How was the test format. Hope they weren't brutal? Any ideas about the salary structure? There isn't so much info about this coy like that.

He didn't get it.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by crownedprinz(m): 1:36am On Oct 26, 2017
FrankLampard:

He didn't get it.
How many stages did he pass through?? am at the 3rd stage.....please hint me
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by Isaaction: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
I was given an invite yesterday I can't even attend because am not in Lagos. Ok they said should send so then a mail to reschedule the date. Still waiting.
Re: Appzone Group Assessment Format.(what To Expect?) by ruffiyke(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please what is the salary range for appzone staffs

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of 2017/2018 Successful Npower Candidates / TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator / Vacancies At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.