Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Doctors At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital ( LUTH) Idi-araba, Lagos Hav - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital ( LUTH) Idi-araba, Lagos Hav (617 Views)

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) / "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital ( LUTH) Idi-araba, Lagos Hav by lizzybog: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Doctors at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital ( LUTH) Idi-Araba, Lagos have been accused of causing the death of Ngozi Udebu, a 46 years old married woman and teacher at St. Finbarrs college Yaba on March 28th. Speaking to the Nation, husband of the deceased who is an estate developer, Ausbet Udebu, said professional misconduct by the doctor’s led ‎to the death of his wife on Easter Monday. According to him, the physician diagnosed and treated his late wife of ulcer but the autopsy showed that she died of Asphyxia which is the loss of consciousness due to the body’s inability to deliver oxygen to its tissues.

Narrating how his wife got to LUTH, 56 years old Ausbet said himself and his family members had gone to St. Dominic’s Catholic Church in Yaba, Lagos to celebrate Good Friday mass and when they returned, his daughter called him that their mother had severe stomach pain.
“We rushed her to LUTH around 9pm with my wife writhing in pains. She underwent some tests/scan and the results were ready before 7am the following day.”

He said he took the results to the doctors and was asked to wait until they were ready for ward rounds.

Narrating further, Ausbet said“After about 90 minutes, a doctor finally turned up, checked her and said the scan revealed some trace of ulcer. The doctor prescribed Gascol and an injection which were not available at LUTH. I bought the prescribed drugs. Still, there was no relief. The doctor then prescribed another brand of injection called IV NEXIUM. Again, I bought it.”

continue reading and click to view pictures http://www./ads/photos-luth-doctors-accused-of-causing-the-death-of-married-woman-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

See The Food That Kills Your Sex Drive / Miracle Herb That Fights Many Infections In The Body. / Sperm Leakage After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.