Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean (777 Views)

What does YIM mean in profile? / How Nigerian Girls Ask For Sex / Does It Mean That There Is No Pretty Ladies In Sango/otta.na Wao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by bennymcnonny(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
1. What's your name? = Who's your father?
2. Where are you from? = Are you from my tribe?
3. What do you do? = How much do you earn?
4. How do I look? = Tell me I look good
5. How are we getting there?= Do u have a car?
6. Is this your car? = Wow!!! Is this your car?
7. Can you give me a ride? = Can you take me out on a date?
8. Have you eaten? = I'm hungry
9. Will I see you tomorrow? = Will u take me out again tomorrow?
10. Will you call me? = Should I call you?
11. Who is she? = Who's that b****?
12. Are you in a relationship? = Can we start a relationship?
13. Is this your house? = Can I move in with you?
14. When is your birthday? = Never forget my birthday
15. Where are you going? = When are you coming back?
16. Where are you? = Who are you with?
17. Do you like kids? = How many kids should we have?
18. Do you like me? = Do you love me?
19. Do you love me? = Will you marry me?
20. Will you marry me? = I'm pregnant

So brothers listen attentively and know what to do. Especially if the questions come at awkward times
Credit: K-otix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by dajoaneke(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2016
These are what you hear when the relationship just got started... After a few months she starts to nag. No codes involved.
= Girl: Hmmm! Which girl voice I dey hear for background? Let me speak to your friend, i want to greet him... Say "I love you"... Louder pls, network is shaky!
Lmao!
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Pinkieblue(f): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol..... U somehow nailed us.....

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Bishop4bella(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
?
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by bennymcnonny(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2016
dajoaneke:
These are what you hear when the relationship just got started... After a few months she starts to nag. No codes involved.
grin that's when she has stamped her presence now. If every couple keep doing what they did when they started their relationship newly, there won't be problems and break ups
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2016
You are 80% correct @ Op....

Lol..

You did good... Lemme add mine!!

Do you really Love me??= Why are you a cheat??
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Kingsasian(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2016
This op sef, you just said the truth most especially no 12 and 16...lol
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol .. You're actually right
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by bennymcnonny(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
I hate to admit, but you are right. OP, why exposing our innermost secrets?
No harm intended. Just trying to bridge communication gap and help the brothers flow
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by bennymcnonny(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Not happy with you. cry
Must you be a tell-tale? What's wrong with allowing them to discover the code behind the encryption.
Aunty no vex o. Nairaland has thought me some things so I decided to pay back and besides many babes have been exposing our male secrets too making us as good as naked. So its not bad if things are made equal
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by bennymcnonny(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Okay. Keep it up.
Thanks
Re: 20 Questions Girls Ask And What They Really Mean by Hillzy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Perfect!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Strahovski1? / Lady For Hookup / Naughty Sexx On Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.