Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria (2887 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: God Will Answer Your Prayers Even If Your Fashion Sense Is Worldly / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Jombo Comes For Female Fan Who Feels Her ‘fashion Sense’ Is Appalling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Born Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun; Denrele Edun , a Nigerian television presenter for Channel O, is known for his very weird style of dressing. He is widely known for his unique fashion style and personality and he is definitely NOT shy about it. He describes his style of dressing as "punk and fun"; however, a lot of people do not agree with him and has tagged him "a mad man" and "an attention seeker". Others even go as far as calling him "gay" which he had on several occasions denied vehemently.

Read more on: www.newslivecasts.com/2016/04/denrele-edun-guy-with-weirdest-fashion.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by goldbim(f): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmm!study note:*A mad man,attention seeker and gay?*since he is none,he should avoid dressing like one.....#whatever rocks his boat tho# lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2016
goldbim:
#whatever rocks his boat tho# lipsrsealed

Well, you are right.
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by deewhone(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2016
What does he hope 2 achieve @ d end?
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Pheals(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016

so na derele edun !! .....oni ra .nu okurin

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
deewhone:
What does he hope 2 achieve @ d end?
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

grin
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2016
I like him... in one interview he said its his crazy nature dat feeds him and bring him money... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by UIA04(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Call him gay or whatever you like I love him for daring to be himself and be different even in a country like Nigeria. The way I respect charlie boy too.
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2016
denrele......
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2016
When I first saw d headline my head went straight to danrele or charli boy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
When I first saw d headline my head went straight to danrele or charli boy
lol grin
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Oyimzy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
O.P you for tell us say na Denrele nah, person don enta ma front for queue now

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by boss1310(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
the guy in a backpack abi na student be like"kedu udi onye ara di ihe a"
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by Raydos: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oh My God shocked

See My Dog, My Dog Don Dey Wear Cloth Sha!

Make I Go Call Bro. Philip Shaperly, Dis Time Around We Go Sell You Ni.
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
olòshì adófùrò grin
Re: Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
#gay

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Phyno's Quote / Wizkid's Fan Slam His Ex-girfriend After She Shared New Photos With Another Man / Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.