Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Use Online Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses #13 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Use Online Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses #13 (845 Views)

Solar Power - Enjoy Un-interrupted Power At Your Homes & Businesses (Tyne Solar) / NEW: Importation Business Strategies That Still Rakes In The Profits / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Online Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses #13 by sms9ja(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Hi Friends,

How was the week,? Mine was very hectic
No help to the heat,

But it rained on Saturday….we have power a bit now.
Today briefly we talk about online marketing,

I am still on this topic because recently
The feedbacks I am getting from especially,

Startups as made me to dwell more about this topic,

Many startup and small businesses dont know how to strategize ,

Technology has come to stay and brands and information are moving like
A speeding bullet,

How do you keep up with little or no Advertising budget?

Target Audience
You must identify who you actually selling to, not everyone needs your product or service, their age,location ,occupation matters.
Email marketing

This is actually cost effective, the response rates are slow but it will surely give you great ROI if you are consistent, the big brands out there you can capture through this medium.

Outsourcing

This is great has you can now give out your marketing to a company into digital marketing to run your campaigns,

Give an expert and save huge amount of money.

We are ready to help you through.
Don’t forget to comment!

Mrs Funmi Akinyoola

Is a sought after digital marketing coach,

Founder/Ceo of her own Digital Marketing Company
She can be reached on her social media
BBpin: 264f44d6

WhatsApp: 08036638933

Hotline- 08089711617

Blog. premiumsms9ja.com
www.facebook.com/sms9ja

www.wafservices.com

@sms9ja1
IG: -Funmi Akinyoola

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Recycling Machines / Don’t Just Build A Store, Build Your Business. / Dealers Of Frozen Chicken Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.