Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Good News!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good News!!!! (1599 Views)

Npower: Good News For 2017 Nteach Applicants. / Good News For Peace Corp Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News!!!! by HaykayIsOkay(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
One of you have gotten a job and its your turn by God's grace. Believe in God for connection not man. Package your CV, fast and pray if you think your case may not be ordinary and stay away from sin. I was very loyal to nairaland, I do refresh it almost every five minutes but one day I saw a job advert, I was invited for interview and its done now. No man is an island, if you want us to review your CV together or you need my assistance tru one way or the other, you can signify. Another thing, pls always be positive and don't be tired of applying cause very soon you will smile.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News!!!! by HURUCHI(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
9ice one

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2016
congrats, always remember people like us, in case of availability brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Good News!!!! by mavelo: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amen!
Re: Good News!!!! by lynnfeb(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please I would want you to help scrutinize my cv. Thanks
Re: Good News!!!! by juwwylove(f): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pls I would want u to scrutinize my cv also @ HaykayIsOkay
Re: Good News!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
R u reviewing cv for free
Re: Good News!!!! by HaykayIsOkay(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
YES. Its first come first serve. make sure you use your whatsapp number for subject cause I may want to ask you some questions. Make sure its word format though I will convert it to PDF(most preferred by employers) and send both to you back. NOTE : You are free to argue any of my point after reviewing it and ask for corrections or update. ITS YOUR TURN TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB BY GOD GRACE. DON'T ALSO FORGET THAT PRAYER IS THE KEY. GOD BLESS YOU. E-mail : haykayisokay@yahoo.com
gommex:
R u reviewing cv for free

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Social Media Volunteers / Officer Workers Urgently Needed. / Recruitment At Multichoice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.