Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. (10713 Views)

Sold / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel!!! / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2016
First let me point out this is NO PERPETUAL MOTION idea, I don't waste my time on stuff like that because they don't work, a few that do are not sustainable.

This is not a treadle pump either, a treadle pump requires a human energy. The pump I'm introducing don't need a human to pump, no petrol engine and no electricity.

So if its not a perpetual motion machine and doesn't require any of the above source of energy, how does it work then. The velocity of a flowing water is all it needs to pump water up to 50+ feet depending on the vertical fall of the inlet.

Let me at this stage point out that I'm not the inventor of this pump, in fact, this has been in use before electricity was invented. During my research, I found out why the pump is unpopular here and how to get around it, all it requires is some labour work.

If you have a river or stream FLOWING past your farm, this is the pump you need to do your fish pond, livestock, cucumber, vegetables etc all year round. Just install it and forget it!

THIS CAN ONLY WORK WITH FLOWING WATER, NOT WELL OR BOREHOLE. If your water source is a swamp that does not flow and you believe there is a way to channel the water to flow, then you can use it. Please read this paragraph well and take note of the words in block letters, I don't waste people's time and don't appreciate mine being wasted. Thank you.

WhatsApp and call 07054288048

#just install it
#just forget it
#just go green
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by webhostbiz: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
pix pls
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am going to do more than pix, I'm planning on recording a short video, it should be ready hopefully next week. Just that I'm not sure if I can upload video here, but can always send through WhatsApp to anyone who wants to see the pump in action. Thanks for looking in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by femioguns4u4luv: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls send d video to 08061535448 on whatsapp
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
I tried to upload the video clip here, I trimmed it till I can not trim any further. For those who have seen the clip via WhatsApp, let's familiarize ourselves with the pump.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm sorry I'm a bit late coming back here, I was looking for a stream around me to run the test but could not find one. As I mentioned in my first post, a little labour is required to make this work. I also said the pump use water velocity to operate. So the level of the inflowing water must be at least 2 to 3 feet above the ground where the pump will be stationed. I know we have a lot of people, engineers, who are familiar with water characteristics and terms, for those who are not, I will henceforth use 'speed' instead of velocity/gravity.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
As water travel from intake down to the pump, it speed increase with every feet, by the time the water reach the pump, it would have accumulated enough energy to drive the pump. Keep a cup of water filled with water on the ground, then tip it over with your feet, fill the cup again and keep it 3 feet above the ground pour it down and see the difference, the water coming from 3 feet will create a splash, that it the power or if you like energy the water has generated before hitting the ground. It is this force/energy the pump needs. I believe the part is understood. So let's move to how to attain the required 3feet to power the pump.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
In America and other places where this pump is being used, they have a lot of farm where water flow down slopes and hills, I think they call them creeks. When that is not available, they use the same way as I'm going to explain. I know we have such places here in Nigeria too, but not common. If you have this kind of place, your installation requires zero extra labour to get the pump running
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Because most of our river/stream run flat, there is a need to raise the level of the water. There are a couple of ways to do this depending on what you have, river or stream.

I will start with stream, which have thinner flow of water, but easier to work with. That flow of water you may think is too little is actually a lot of water passing by your farm. Let's do some calculations. Say the width of your stream is just about one feet, and on top of that it is not deep. Now imagine the size of pipe that can contain that flow of water if it has to go through a pipe, 4, 6 or 8 inches of pipe you think?. The flow rate or water volume, if you like, coming through a 2 inch pipe is a lot of water not to talk of 4, 6 or 8 inches pipe. So what we do here is build a dam to hold and raise the water to our desired level. When water hit the dam, it will keep climbing up, it will NEVER flow back. (See the pics and diagrams on how to build your dam.)
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Building a dam

Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
More

Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Since river is usually deeper and wider, in which case you will almost need heavy equipment to build a dam in it. So what we can do here is to channel a stream out of the river, then we can now build a dam in our hand made stream to give us the height we need.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Building a dam has a very good advantage, a water engineer can attest to this. A liter of water weigh one kilo, as water is accumulated in the dam, the weight increase, every drop of the water is looking for a way out, your pipe through the wall of the dam becomes TOO small, that create a lot of pressure. What this ensure is that your pipe into the dam is taking in water to its maximum capacity because of the pressure present. See this diagram. If you put 5 gallon container under both of the left and right tank in my drawing, the 5 gallons container on the right will be filled quicker than the one on the left even though its the Sam 1 inch pipe. The reason is that there is more volume of water in the one on the right, that means more weight, that weight gives more pressure which forces the water out quicker than the other.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
See this

1 Like

Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
I will now discuss the potential of this pump. When you buy a surface pump, either electric powered or fuel engine, the manufacturer use two figures to rate their pump, the amount of water it can pump either in minute or second, which is known as flow rate, then the second is how high up the pump can push water. Let's use this scenario. A certain pump is rated to deliver 50 gallons per minute, ( most people like talking in litters because high numbers will be mentioned, which will interest many people who don't really know what those figures stand for) and can push water 20 feet up. What many don't know is that this pump can give you the said 50 gallons per minute at zero level, that is, without the water going up. Pump water 10 feet up and you will see you can not get the same 50 gallons per minute. The rate will continue to come down as you raise the water higher.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
This pump also behave like this, but the difference is that the pump output to any height is not regulated, it can be improved upon anytime you want to. For example, if your dam is 3 feet high with a 1 inch pipe going in, at zero level you can get up to 30 gallons per minute, multiply 30 by 4 to give you the figures in litters if that is what you are familiar with. The beautiful thing about this pump is that you are not limited to the above figures because if you raise your dam above 3 feet, you get more gallons per minute.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Building a dam using cement bags. You can build one that will serve you several years without any issues, if you do it right, (see pics on this). The first rule of thumb is that if you want to go 3 foot up, the first line of bags on the ground should be AT LEAST 6 foot wide, (x2). If you build it the way I show in my pics, the water trapped will actually be sitting on top of the bags not pushing it. If you attain 3 feet, don't put your intake pipe on top, put it about 1 feet above the ground, the remaining 2 foot should be above the pipe.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
I will continue tomorrow, drop your questions if you have any. Thank you.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by remros2: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
3276reliance:
I am going to do more than pix, I'm planning on recording a short video, it should be ready hopefully next week. Just that I'm not sure if I can upload video here, but can always send through WhatsApp to anyone who wants to see the pump in action. Thanks for looking in.
pls send d video to 08034723763, thanks
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't know why the video is not going through WhatsApp, click this link to see it via YouTube. Pls let me know if you can view it. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEK6Y4uiAc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEK6Y4uiAc

I hope one of the links work, I'm doing YouTube upload for the first.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by Praktikals(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yea boss, its called a ram pump
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Praktikals:
Yea boss, its called a ram pump

Good that someone knows it, a lot won't believe it does work
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by Praktikals(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
3276reliance:

Good that someone knows it, a lot won't believe it does work
My phone memory is faulty, I would have love to share some videos with you.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by ifeomagodwin75: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please send the video to my WhatsApp, 08037249282
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2016
ifeomagodwin75:
Please send the video to my WhatsApp, 08037249282

It not going through WhatsApp, don't know why. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Praktikals:

My phone memory is faulty, I would have love to share some videos with you.

Thanks man, do you have one in your farm?. The first time I learned about this pump I was amazed. I met an Australian in Ghana last year, we got talking after I helped him out with a simple networking solution. He told me about his farm back home and this pump. Because I had always wanted to go into farming, I took great interest and asked a lot of questions. I googled "nairaland ram pump" to see the level of awareness but I all I could see was PC and phone ram threads. ( A lot of thanks to Mr Seun and crew for this beautiful forum). As you will agree, I needed to familiarize myself with numbers, calculations and ways to get the best out of the pump before I could come out with it. Just like you get free electricity from sun, you get free water from this pump. Its all physics and nature.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by Praktikals(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
3276reliance:

Thanks man, do you have one in your farm?.
No, sire. But I have step to step videos on how to set it up. I will let you know when I fix my phone.
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by chuqsbaron006: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks for the trend. Please do send the video to my WhatsApp number 08068029182 or to this email address ::chuksbaron006@gmail.com. I have interest
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 7:33am On May 03, 2016
I thank everyone who have shown interest through calls and WhatsApp. As much as I agree its not a very good time to introduce the pump, (raining season), any farmer who wishes to take advantage of water resources around them can start planning now. I wish everyone a good harvest.

1 Like

Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by Bondesniger(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2016
pls i seriously need the video of the ram pump whatsapp 08066954121 email adewhoseebond@yahoo.com

pls i beg biko dun allah am waiting
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by omoguy4rea(m): 5:21am On Jun 05, 2016
How much do you sell this pump whatsapp me the details 08023106219
Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
I will be assisting anyone who needs assistance not only about building and installing this pump, but also about other DIY ways of pumping or moving water without the use of electricity or fuel powered pump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Duck Farming In Nigeria(guidelines) / I Need Contacts Of Major Groundnut Oil Companies In Southwest Nigeria / FG To Ban Tomato Importation This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.