Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Additional Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Additional Career. (574 Views)

See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. / MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Additional Career. by Yadette: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Open a world of opportunities! I never knew before that there's a way to monetize my writing skills until my friend told me about PayCo. So I decided to give it a try. After I registered and have my referral link posted on my blog site I got feedbacks, online shopping enthusiasts that visit my website said that PayCo is one of the payment processor options that online shopping merchants offer them but they ignored because they still have no idea what PayCo is. That’s why I decided to create a blog about PayCo. After elaborating more about PayCo’s website their services, benefits and offers, registrants using my referral link increased! I didn’t even know that I already earned a huge amount of commision credited to my PayCo wallet!
Re: Additional Career. by behttyco: 3:42am On May 06, 2016
Got my $5 bonus already! Sending my link to my friends as many as I can before I run out of people to recruit. It's fun! And the best part? I'm earning.
Re: Additional Career. by Chinh9002: 4:49am On May 06, 2016
I'm enjoying this payment processor too. I use my funds to shop online. They are really getting global. services are fast and instant. Just have my sister recruited and as soon as she makes her own transaction. Commission went straight to my wallet. Nice! Cheers!
Re: Additional Career. by GrinChain: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2016
That's true. I also earned a lot because of their affiliate program.. They got everything I need.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-employment Test / The Art Of Getting A Job (explained In 4 Simple Steps) / Geoscientist In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.