Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Serious Gamming Advice Needed (game Gurus Only) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Serious Gamming Advice Needed (game Gurus Only) (1184 Views)

Pes 2017 Pc Gamming . / Urgent Advice Needed Frm Ps Vita Owners B4 I Make D Wrong Choice / Gurus Please Help With PS3 HDMI Issue "Resolution Not Supported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Gamming Advice Needed (game Gurus Only) by TBLAIZE(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
I have two problem with ma ppsspp on my tecno y3 i need serious advice frm u gaiz 1.my pes 2016 is getin stuck or hoocked in the become a legend mode wen am about to face totenham in fixture 8 i av re started it ova nd ova again buh itz stil d same 2. I need wwe game for d ppsspp with confam game modes buh i dnt av enough mb iz dere any oda meanz of gettin it NOTE am using tecno y3 already rooted tnx y'all
Re: Serious Gamming Advice Needed (game Gurus Only) by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
TBLAIZE:
I have two problem with ma ppsspp on my tecno y3 i need serious advice frm u gaiz 1.my pes 2016 is getin stuck or hoocked in the become a legend mode wen am about to face totenham in fixture 8 i av re started it ova nd ova again buh itz stil d same 2. I need wwe game for d ppsspp with confam game modes buh i dnt av enough mb iz dere any oda meanz of gettin it NOTE am using tecno y3 already rooted tnx y'all
Dude your phone is a typification of the word "low end device". You should even be glad that the pes iso loads at all. To help out though you could try cranking up frameskipping in ppsspp graphics settings. Also change the resolution to 1×PSP, Set "reduce resolution for artifacts" to aggressive, tick some speed hacks midgame and see if it changes anything. You can also go to "system" and set the emulated clockspeed to something below 100.
If none of the above doesn't fix the problem, I'm afraid you'll have to get a different iso. This is because there is no official release of pes 2016 for psp, the one you have is a heavily modified version of pes2013 probably. Consequently, the iso is bug infested which would explain why it runs badly.
To answer your second question. The best psp wwe game would be Wwe smackdown vs Raw 2011. It's about 1.5gb plus in size and i don't think you can find a compressed version online.

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Village NG / Spot The Difference Between Both Picture / Please Nairalanders What Is The Name Of This Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.