Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Scary Photos: Snake With Two Heads Found In USA - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Scary Photos: Snake With Two Heads Found In USA (1320 Views)

See A Domestic Snake With Two Heads / A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) / Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scary Photos: Snake With Two Heads Found In USA by janzguy: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
A footage showing a snake with two heads has emerged online. The snake was found in the wild and taken into captivity by Jason Talbott, 42, from Kansas, and his friends.

While caring for the snake, they discovered that one of the heads was more aggressive than the other and had even attacked itself.

Having two heads has however proved difficult, as the snakes can’t bite anything unless they work together and move with the body.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/scary-photos-snake-with-two-heads.html?m=1

Re: Scary Photos: Snake With Two Heads Found In USA by Demallcrazy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
only some ppl will understand d undertone to dis space bookment.
nuff said grin

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is My Lovely Baby Caucasian Female Puppy...one Of Its Kind For Sale(video) / Promo Sales..50k Female Boerbeol Pup..not Negotiable / Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.