Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Admission Offer Into University Of Manitoba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Offer Into University Of Manitoba (2175 Views)

University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements / Weldios Univerisity Admission Offer / A Thread For Applicants To Graduate School At The University Of Manitoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Offer Into University Of Manitoba by harjih(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi, i applied for admission (fall semester) into Graduate Studies Program of University of Manitoba, Canada early this year and i would like to know when am likely to get the admission. Would it be April or May? Thanks! It's my birthday...
Re: Admission Offer Into University Of Manitoba by Academist(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
What semester did you apply for. Spring, summer or Fall. Summer admission is usually rare for international students. but the with few exceptions to that. Look through your application to know what semester you applied for. Let me know if you have an answer and any question. You can send me an email or text via my website @ www.theacademist.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees - Photos / 17 Year Old Student Get Admitted Into All 20 Best US Universities / Sickle Cell Student Graduates As Best Student In Covenant University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.