Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lale Must Go - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lale Must Go (767 Views)

Uniport VC, Prof Lale Threatens NANS President With Arrest / Reinstated UNIPORT VC, Professor Lale Makes Grand Entry / UNIPORT VC Prof. Lale Suspended Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lale Must Go by davizfellz: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][/b][b]
I want to humbly appeal that Uniport P.R.O, Prof. Wordi Williams and our brother/father(the VC) Prof. Lale Ndowa to peacefully resign because with what I saw yesterday, they dont have what it takes to manage Unique Uniport.
Imaging students demostrated peacefully from 6am to 2pm and nobody address them including the Dean of students affairs but sent SARS, Anti Cultist Squard and other military agencies with an armor tank to open fire and teargas on them.
What are the duties of SARS, Anti cultist squard, SSS and all this military men with Armor tank?
Hmmm, we trusted Prof. Lale so so much and even prayed for him and his family when his son was kidnap, thinking he was a good man that can revived the lost glory of Uniport but he has turn to be the worst.
Now there is intimidation, unnecessary arrest and harrasment of students everywhere around uniport and I ask,
* how is it possible that students will vacate the hostels and school environment within two hours time, knowing fully well that it was already late yesterday even the noticed came in, what about those that dont have anywhere to go and their families are not within Rivers state, especially girls ?
* What is the sin of this students you sent military to arrest from hostels and within the school environment last night ?
* Is it right to beat a child and ask him or her not to cry ?
I can boldly say that the Uniport students protest yesterday was very peaceful but turn violence when a students was killed. So let the management and the police stop lying to the public before they will invite the anger of God.
#Prof_Lale_Should_Resign#
#Prof_Wordi_Should _Resign#
#Okpenyong_DSA_should_resign#
#Uniport_Senate_are_wicked#
#EFCC_should_probe_Uniport#.

(1) (Reply)

NANS Set To Protest Peacefully on behalf of UNIPORT students tomorrow. / The bane of educational development in nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.