Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,848 members, 7,855,514 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? (825 Views)

If I Have 30 Billion Naira In My Account, What Is 45 Million Naira Of Car / If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? / You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? by winkmart: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
You have been dead broke for days and finding it so hard to eat. You now decide to try your luck at the ATM Machine and see this. What will you do?

Will you notify the bank or just withdraw?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/you-have-not-eaten-for-3-days-and-saw.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? by homeboy205: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol
Re: You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? by Ajewealth123(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
winkmart:
You have been dead broke for days and finding it so hard to eat. You now decide to try your luck at the ATM Machine and see this. What will you do?

Will you notify the bank or just withdraw?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/you-have-not-eaten-for-3-days-and-saw.html

lalasticlala

ofcourse I want to perform all transaction perform able
Re: You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? by mackhunter77: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'll send it to TSA account grin
Re: You Have Not Eaten For 3 Days And Saw This In Your Account - What Will You Do? by BlissP(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
U cant go beyond 150bucks a day....

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Friends Beats Up A Fan In London (VIDEO) / Ketchup Spots New Look, Throws All White Yatch Party In Dubai (photos) / Tiwa Savage Set To Sign A Recording Deal With Jay Z's Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.