Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Guys Let Create A Follower Exchange In Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Let Create A Follower Exchange In Nairaland (415 Views)

Check Out The Hilarious Reply Ebonylife TV Gave A Follower / Between Efcc And A Follower / Most Hilarious Memes In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Let Create A Follower Exchange In Nairaland by mahmuddaud10000(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi guys, I believe today must of our post usually deos not make it to the top of nairaland. The reason is because we don't have people to share with.

So here is what we will do.we should create a Nairaland following exchange. Where by you will follow back anybody who follows you. Do you guys understand.

Let's say you decide to follow me, I will then Have you follow you back.

For us to follow you. Your name must be on the commenters of this post. So just post any thing so that your name will be there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Let Create A Follower Exchange In Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Son, there's a life outside of nairaland, the real life
Spend more time there

(1) (Reply)

Bushkiddo Hard To Fine. Petrol / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 3) / Funny Video; Mark Angel Comedy- Question And And Answer Game (episode 82)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.