Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Web Developer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Web Developer (555 Views)

Become A Visual Designer And Web Developer In One Month / Job Advert- A Competent Web Developer Is Needed In Ibadan / Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer by ademolaaoc(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm in need of a good web designer with little cost and effective operation.
kindly link up here or send me a mail @adeaoc@gmail.com.
Re: Web Developer by Amplitron: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
We are at your service Demola.
We are responsible for Pass1time.com, SpendoGram.com and ProxyWill.com among others.
You can reach us on hotline 09085427116.

Let us discuss so that we can know the nature of what you are trying to do.
Please note the following before you contact us:
-We will not design any web application for Multi-Level Marketing scheme, Ponzi Schemes or anything whose financial motives are questionable.
-We will not design for you any application that seeks to say you are who you are not.
-We will not design for you anything that promotes hate or any form of bigotry.
-Etc.
I hope you get the idea.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Web Developer by ademolaaoc(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Thank you dear bro for your prompt response. I will contact you as soon as possible.
Gracias
Re: Web Developer by Amplitron: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2016
You are welcome.
Re: Web Developer by Amplitron: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Still waiting for your call.
Re: Web Developer by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2016
I can help out. check my works nichypp.org.ng samuelzion.org

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Windstorm Destroys Hundreds Of Homes, Schools, Hospital In Bauchi / Samsung May Release Phones With Bendable Screens In 2017 / Hillarious Photo Of An Africa Cooker Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.