Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Inspiration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspiration (395 Views)

Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Did Wizkid Get His Hair Inspiration From My Son? Lola Omotayo Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration by ptaller(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm sorry to that I've got to bother anyone that have to read this.

But I just want us all to see things from different angle irrespective of situation that we are.

Education is very good, very very very good, it goes a long way to make us a better person, funny enough I'm not educated.

Then again talent also takes us to greater heights, but with education you are always a miles ahead.

Sorry to bore you, I just want to share some things talents have given to some people, & here I want to talk about Ronaldo. This is just to help family where they discover talent in their wards.

Do you know that C. Ronaldo is like everyone else. But even at that, his talent and working hard gave him a lot

He isn't the best guy to God but we could all learn from him which is the purpose of this article to celibrate him.

He is Ronaldo made his international debut for Portugal in August 2003, at the age of 18. He has since been capped over 100 times and has participated in six major tournaments: three UEFA European Championships (2004, 2008 and 2012) and three FIFA World Cups (2006, 2010 and 2014). He is the first Portuguese player to reach 50 international goals, making him Portugal's all-time top goalscorer. He scored his first international goal in Euro 2004 and helped Portugal reach the final. He took over captaincy in July 2008, and he led Portugal to the semi-finals at Euro 2012, finishing the competition as joint-top scorer. In November 2014, Ronaldo became the all-time top scorer in the UEFA European Championship (including qualifying) with 23 goals.

Ronaldo began his club career playing for Sporting CP in August 2002. In 2003 he signed for Manchester United for £12.2 million (€15 million). In 2004, he won his first trophy, the FA Cup. In 2007 and 2008, Ronaldo was named FWA Footballer of the Year, and was named the 2008 FIFA World Player of the Year. In 2009 he won the FIFA Puskás Award for Goal of the Year. He was the world's most expensive player when he moved from Manchester United to Real Madrid in 2009 in a transfer worth £80 million (€94 million/$132 million). His buyout clause is valued at €1 billion.[10] In May 2012, he became the first footballer to score against every team in a single season in La Liga.[11] Ronaldo holds the record for most goals scored in a single UEFA Champions League season, having scored 17 goals in the 2013–14 season.[12] In December 2014, Ronaldo became the fastest player to score 200 goals in La Liga, which he accomplished in his 178th La Liga game.[13] He is the only player in the history of football to score 50 or more goals in a season on five consecutive occasions.[14] In September 2015, Ronaldo became the all-time top goalscorer in the UEFA Champions League, and in October 2015 he became Real Madrid's all-time leading goalscorer. He is the second highest goalscorer in La Liga history behind his perceived career rival Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo became the first player to score over 30 la Liga goals in 6 concensecutive seasons when he scored against elbar.

To me he is the only reason why football is still worth watching now because Messi would have won Ballon Dior for the last 8 years and it would have been bored.

Irrespective of our condition we have to find that one thing that God has blessed us with, if it's something that has gone beyond your age, please encourage your kids and most importantly guide them through school.

It's well with us.

We'll write about some other people including Messi, Okocha, Mikel, Mutiu Adepoju & so many more.

This is just to learn not to compare Messi with Ronaldo.

Sorry for all typo errors, thanks for reading and learning.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Counterfeit Friendship - Comedian AY / Wizkid. Vs. Linda. Ikeji / Have Done So Much For You Still You No Blow - Davido Hit Hard On Label Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.