Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Little Maid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Little Maid (2595 Views)

UNDERCOVER MAID - A Short Fictional Story By Umar Yusuf. / The Maid Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Maid by Angelsss(f): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2016
LITTLE MAID She lurks around the dark corridor hidden safely from "madam".. who watches TV..she peeps fearfully into the parlour....She has not seen a television before... a hand forcefully drags her into the darkness ..this hand searches her dress ..filthy exploration..he pokes her mound and she cries out but her screams are swallowed by the darkness of the night... " wash this plates you little wretch "..Madam thunders.." I do not care about how you feel..and why do you walk that way? little wretch?" before she replies five chubby fingers land on her cheek..she spills her eyes water slowly.. if only father was alive and mother was not poor.. She is a victim of not one abuse..many... "who stole my necklace?"...another hard blow sends her sprawling on the ground...." bastard..you now steal from me?.. Her clothes were burnt and she was sent back to the village... she left with nothing but malaise defiled Iris..flower once beautiful... She died of Syphilis... Little maid...Rest in Peace.. we all have you in our household and we treat you like an animal.. our modern slave.. Beautiful iris... Rose Akpabio@2015

4 Likes

Re: Little Maid by abbas99(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice trailer-movie-like writeup

1 Like

Re: Little Maid by Angelsss(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
thank u
Re: Little Maid by Olabantu(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2016
abbas99:
nice trailer-movie-like writeup
But I wish dat this comes to n end one day because it saddening to see people die of maltreatment yet we claim dat dere is one Universal declaration of human ryt...are those maids not human also....nice ryt up Angelss final appreciate if a good story can be written on the trailer
Re: Little Maid by Angelsss(f): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Olabantu:

But I wish dat this comes to n end one day because it saddening to see people die of maltreatment yet we claim dat dere is one Universal declaration of human ryt...are those maids not human also....nice ryt up Angelss final appreciate if a good story can be written on the trailer

okay, would think about that

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy / 26 January Sms Shayari ,photo,wallpaper | Republic Day Shayari Sms, Photo,wallpa / Apostacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.