Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Starting Up My Fish Farm. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting Up My Fish Farm. (21488 Views)

This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by mizzyboy007: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
justmenoni:
Op why your farm come dirty? These fishes looks so unhealthy
The ongoing construction is mine, this uploaded fish farm is where I'm learning. its not dirt, its always important to plant elephant grasses round your eathing pond.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by deygar: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice one, but instead of all that filling, u should have just site earthen ponds there, because that place is water log, i can be of help just incase, i can also supply u quality fingerlings and guide effectivrly, u can reach me on apogeeaquaculture02@gmail.com,
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by kikies(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
mizzyboy007:
First of all, I want to apologise to the moderators and all nairalanders for insulting someone on this platform, I just resumed from my 1 week ban…lol…
Now here’s the gist, I’ve always wanted to go into fish farming, so 2 months ago I took that bold step in becoming what I’ve always dreamt of. After months of understudying fish behaviour and what it takes to become a successful fish farmer at a mentor and colleagues fish farm which is one of the most important things to do before starting up your own farm , I finally decided to start up my own and I must say it hasn’t been easy considering the fact that the land was totally water logged before I started the project but I am gradually getting there.
Below are the pictures of my progress.
They say knowledge is power, if anyone has any questions in regards to fish farming or what it takes to be a successful fish farmer, don’t hesitate to contact me…ill help for FREE. Email is abecon.engines@gmail.com.
i would have loved to post more pictures, i have an option of just 4 pics.
dis is serious Moni, I'm also interested in fish farming,Bt d capital isn't der yet,more blessings as u continue
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by justmenoni: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
I was only pulling your legs to see if u can get another ban and see your reaction against potential customers... U passed

quote author=mizzyboy007 post=44663788]The ongoing construction is mine, this uploaded fish farm is where I'm learning. its not dirt, its always important to plant elephant grasses round your eathing pond. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by DanielGb(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good business. But you get money o.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by ucstanislaus: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice move bro.
Do you want to start making millions from fish farming just like this wise brother and have not so much funds to build cement fish pond, worry no more and Just call me on 08035365374 and have your pvc high quality tarpaulin fish pond made. Prices depends on the size you desire and can last for 20 years and above.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by Edmen(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
rita25:
NA GATE AND UNCOMPLETED BUILDING I DEY SEE OH.........AND A BARE OF BUTT FROM A GUY PACKING FISH undecided
lol. .you too spoil
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by mizzyboy007: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
elpochas:
congrats guy.but make sure u get good fingerlings. if not u can't gain it.fish food is really expensive now.
Thanks for the adv. appreciated.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by Osgilliat(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kudos for taking the big step. Someone told me that it is advisable to have the farm somewhere with trees so as to prevent the water from getting too hot for the eja odo. Do you think this is important? God bless your hustle.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by Cooladex(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Im an entrepreneur too, and I really do have this in mind. Kudos to you.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by ninovandross(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
it always makes my day when I see Nigerian doing something for dia selve and not waiting for any bagga, may God bless our hustle
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by yhemsy62(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
You've taken a bold step in achieving your dream and you shall get there one day.
Am also trying to get things done on how to start pure water business
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by aumoria(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
mizzyboy007:
lol.... I've spent about 4 months learning everything there is to learn about fish behaviour and fish farming. all I wanna do is to share information. people spend a lot learning these things and I think its part of my contribution as an entrepreneur to share any information anyone needs for free. is it a wrong thing? if u need any assistance too, pls just ask...I'll be willing to help you out. cheers.
There is no knowing everything about fish farming not even when you have your own
ponds stocked with fish. It is too early to to think you know everything.
I will recommend 'hidden truth about catfish business' in agric section to you or/agricnetwork.com to you.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by ProfLogan(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op, pls create a watsapp group where u can educate Us abt fish farming business, d cost of materials and capital and so on...

Meanwhile, ive emailed u my watsapp contact
Thanks
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by mizzyboy007: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro... I pray that God provides all you need to accomplish this project
thanks bro
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by paulavon: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
People should be careful about earthen pond.In other to succeed with it you must ensure to sort your fishes from time to time. You must separate the shoot outs from the other fingerlings to avoid the shoot out feeding on the smaller ones. Concrete and tarpaulin ponds are more better,you can easily monitor and sort your fish. I wish you success OP.

1 Like

Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by miqos02(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by ucstanislaus: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
For high quality pvc tarpaulin fish ponds. Prices depends on the size. Call 08035365374
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
I can offer you free .... Absolutely free consultancy on fish farming. Farm manager(5years)... I now have my own..... Only on Twitter @jidejamez .... Cheers
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
mizzyboy007:
First of all, I want to apologise to the moderators and all nairalanders for insulting someone on this platform, I just resumed from my 1 week ban…lol…
Now here’s the gist, I’ve always wanted to go into fish farming, so 2 months ago I took that bold step in becoming what I’ve always dreamt of. After months of understudying fish behaviour and what it takes to become a successful fish farmer at a mentor and colleagues fish farm which is one of the most important things to do before starting up your own farm , I finally decided to start up my own and I must say it hasn’t been easy considering the fact that the land was totally water logged before I started the project but I am gradually getting there.
Below are the pictures of my progress.
They say knowledge is power, if anyone has any questions in regards to fish farming or what it takes to be a successful fish farmer, don’t hesitate to contact me…ill help for FREE. Email is abecon.engines@gmail.com.
i would have loved to post more pictures, i have an option of just 4 pics.
Hello, nice work you have done there, I'm into fingerlings production, let's hook up maybe we can do business someday.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by nuelsylves(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=mizzyboy007 post=44656602][/quote]

I must commend your effort to carry everyone along in starting up your fish farm.
I am wishing you success.

Please, I sent you a mail.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by cedar3: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
nice one bro.
Re: Starting Up My Fish Farm. by ultrazone(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Raising fish in Nigeria is a good investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.