Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

IT Administrator/graphic Artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Administrator/graphic Artist (762 Views)

IT Administrator / It Administrator / IT Administrator/support Officer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Administrator/graphic Artist by yemmight(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Le’ Venue Property Development Company Limited is a fully integrated property development and management company. Registered to undertake the procurement, development of first class properties. We are seeking to recruit highly competent IT Administrator/Graphic Artist who will help achieve the company’s objectives.

Responsibilities/Requirement/Qualifications

• Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
• Upgrade network be conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancement.
• Administer IT Infrastructure portfolio and deployment of new email and anti-virus.
• Administer routine protocols and routine table configuration.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls etc.
• Secure network by developing network access, monitor control and maintain documentation
• Prepares users by designing programs, provide references and support.
• Adequate management/upgrading of company’s website.

a) OND/HND/BSc in Computer Science/Electronics or Relevant Background
b) Working knowledge of operating system, particularly windows, Corel draw, graphics, Photoshop and website skills.
c) Minimum of 2 years working experience
d) Hands on experience of installing IT software and hardware

Suitable candidates should please send CV’s to recruitment@levenuegroup.com
Re: IT Administrator/graphic Artist by rushman003: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Ha ha how many times do you Wanna post this same advert na. You have been posting it since last year and I keep applying without getting any mail from the company despite the fact that I'm more than qualify for the vacant position. Why evil na cry

1 Like

Re: IT Administrator/graphic Artist by akinloluwao: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
rushman003:
Ha ha how many times do you Wanna post this same advert na. You have been posting it since last year and I keep applying without getting any mail from the company despite the fact that I'm more than qualify for the vacant position. Why evil na cry
You sef, na wah for you. please stop applying to their company, may be they don't like your name or your face..lol
Re: IT Administrator/graphic Artist by yemmight(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
akinloluwao:
You sef, na wah for you. please stop applying to their company, may be they don't like your name or your face..lol

If you have you have the requirement of course you will be called. For instance some people have been applying without Graphics knowledge which is prerequisite. If you can function as IT support staff and with the background in Graphics Design, you should get a call.
Re: IT Administrator/graphic Artist by qtx(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
yemmight:

If you have you have the requirement of course you will be called. For instance some people have been applying without Graphics knowledge which is prerequisite. If you can function as IT support staff and with the background in Graphics Design, you should get a call.
awthere are quite a number software used by graphic artist photoshop, corel draw, etc i know someone who is IT admin with corel draw knowledge should i tell her to apply?
Re: IT Administrator/graphic Artist by yemmight(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
qtx:
awthere are quite a number software used by graphic artist photoshop, corel draw, etc i know someone who is IT admin with corel draw knowledge should i tell her to apply?

I am inviting these set of people on Friday. So you need to be fast about it.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Massive Teaching And Non-teaching Job Recruitment Nationwide. / THLD Int'l Logistics / Job Opportunity On Telecoms Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.