Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal (1865 Views)

Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2016
The Portugal international rescued Zinedine Zidane's men with a hat-trick against Wolfsburg and booked Real Madrid's place in the semi-finals. Cristiano Ronaldo has broken records with his latest Champions League hat-trick - and his stats will leave Arsenal fans blushing.

Three goals from the Portugal international on Tuesday evening fired Madrid past Wolfsburg and into the Champions League semi-finals.

It was Ronaldo’s fifth hat-trick in the Champions League, and he’s pulled level with Lionel Messi, but the Madrid forward is the only player in the competition’s history to score 15 or more goals in two different campaigns.
Ronaldo is also the first player to score three Champions League hat-tricks in a single season.

And his remarkable consistency in front of goal in Europe even shows up one of the Premier League’s title challengers.

Since 2013, Arsenal, as an entire team, have scored 41 goals in 26 games. Ronaldo on his own, meanwhile, has found the net 43 times in just 33 appearances. http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2016/04/13/22320142/ronaldos-champions-league-goal-record-is-better-than?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=engbfb&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Flm.facebook.com%2Flsr.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.goal.com%252Fen-gb%252Fnews%252F2914%252Fchampions-league%252F2016%252F04%252F13%252F22320142%252Fronaldos-champions-league-goal-record-is-better-than%253Futm_source%253Dfacebook.com%2526utm_medium%253Dreferral%2526utm_campaign%253Dengbfb%26ext%3D1460535378%26hash%3DAcnUDF384l-JvvspuYewGxxlKVAu_r0ge1o2EY2kpu0DAA%26_rdr
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Lalasticlala , Mukina2 . Let Arsenal fans see this oooo.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Huh?

Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by talktonase(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
and so what make we break leg? #hiss
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
@op,so Arsenal was formed in 2013? Or started qualifying for the cup in 2013? Since 2013 how many goals have chelsea,man city,man utd,liverpool and tottenham scored in the same cup?
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
talktonase:
and so what make we break leg? #hiss
ehya.....dnt worry,U can try harder next season nau
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
georgementday:
@op,so Arsenal was formed in 2013? Or started qualifying for the cup in 2013? Since 2013 how many goals have chelsea,man city,man utd,liverpool and tottenham scored in the same cup?
Did u see that picture up there?....ronaldo,since 2013 has scored more champions league goals than Arsenal!
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by Arsenate(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Rubbish and meaningless thread. Ronaldo has more champions League goals than most European heavy weight clubs within the time frame stated. Only Barcelona, Bayern Munich, psg and one or two clubs probably have more goals.
Bringing in Arsenal alone only shows you are just another hater trolling.
Some of us can see through the likes of you.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Arsenate:
Rubbish and meaningless thread. Ronaldo has more champions League goals than most European heavy weight clubs within the time frame stated. Only Barcelona, Bayern Munich, psg and one or two clubs probably have more goals.
Bringing in Arsenal alone only shows you are just another hater trolling.
Some of us can see through the likes of you.
sorry sir,if e pain you too much.Pray for arsene wenger to sign better players for you people and you may reach somewhere in the champions league.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
Did u see that picture up there?....ronaldo,since 2013 has scored more champions league goals than Arsenal!
u are so myopic and one sided. I believe u are either a man utd or liverpool fan and try to cheer urself up for ur club ineptitude.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm not trolling,I just came across it and then decided to share.Let the MUFC,CFC,LFC and MCFC fans see ooooo.......
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2016
georgementday:

u are so myopic and one sided. I believe u are either a man utd or liverpool fan and try to cheer urself up for ur club ineptitude.
MUFC all the way!......cheer myself up?...my friend,it seems you are still celebrating your 2004 league trophy.....lwkmd
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by sportman117: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Don't fight,you can make cool cash by predicting which club will lift the champions league trophy click [url]naijabet.com[/url]to predict now
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
sportman117:
Don't fight,you can make cool cash by predicting which club will lift the champions league trophy click [url]naijabet.com[/url]to predict now
sorry,I dnt bet.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
MUFC all the way!......cheer myself up?...my friend,it seems you are still celebrating your 2004 league trophy.....lwkmd
keep cheering urself up,Arsenal has won 4 notables since ur last shit. No more ferguson,howard webb or other fa aided tricks,so the winnless story has just began,3 years and still counting. Ha ha haaaaaaaa
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2016
georgementday:

keep cheering urself up,Arsenal has won 4 notables since ur last shit. No more ferguson,howard webb or other fa aided tricks,so the winnless story has just began,3 years and still counting. Ha ha haaaaaaaa
okay nau......bt 11 years and still counting,without a league trophy?........And you are one of those people that sadly console yourself thinking Howard webb had always favoured man utd?...smh........I understand why people hate d best.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
okay nau......bt 11 years and still counting,without a league trophy?........And you are one of those people that sadly console yourself thinking Howard webb had always favoured man utd?...smh........I understand why people hate d best.
i cant comprehend what u are trying to insunate my friend. If the league is the only competition why do ur club try to get to the finals of champions league,fa cup and even emirates cup formally capitol one cup year in and year out ? Lest i forget since it is not important tell Loser Van Girl not to bother to play west ham in the reschedule fa cup match today. Goodbye my friend for i am going back to work. A word is sufficent for a wise soccer fan who is not self oriented.
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
georgementday:

i cant comprehend what u are trying to insunate my friend. If the league is the only competition why do ur club try to get to the finals of champions league,fa cup and even emirates cup formally capitol one cup year in and year out ? Lest i forget since it is not important tell Loser Van Girl not to bother to play west ham in the reschedule fa cup match today. Goodbye my friend for i am going back to work. A word is sufficent for a wise soccer fan who is not self oriented.
No wonder scholes blasted Arsenal...''Winning the FA cup and finishing fourth in the league''
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
No wonder scholes blasted Arsenal...''Winning the FA cup and finishing fourth in the league''
Woman utd will walk on the moon today if they are fourth in the league. Three years and counting
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
georgementday:
Woman utd will walk on the moon today if they are fourth in the league. Three years and counting
Ah........I don tire for this guy o
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by georgementday(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2016
prahcetomi:
Ah........I don tire for this guy o
hahaaaaa. My guy,its just fun. Dem non dey pay us,do have a nice day and may God bless ur hustle
Re: Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal by prahcetomi(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2016
georgementday:

hahaaaaa. My guy,its just fun. Dem non dey pay us,do have a nice day and may God bless ur hustle
Amen o....you too

(1) (Reply)

Bet365 Specials....alternative Asian Handicaps / Top Leading And Paying Sports Betting Sites In Nigeria / Wrestlemania 29..ny/nj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.