Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nairaland Gamers, Please Help. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nairaland Gamers, Please Help. (1121 Views)

Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Serious Gamers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Gamers, Please Help. by Praizvictor(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
This is actually my first topic on this forum.
I downloaded God fire (both the apk file and game cache) from apkware.com.
After extracting and pasting to the correct file location, it just shows me the intro to the game and doesn't play again.
Do I need to sign in my Google account and verify the cache, what's the real problem.
Pls, help me with solutions.

Re: Nairaland Gamers, Please Help. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
You downloaded the wrong data and apk for your device's gpu.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 EPIC Android Racing Games 2016 | HIGH GRAPHICS / Free New Year Brain Training Saturday002 Series Don't Miss It! / Have You Played The Most Exciting Game:cards Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.