Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria (2172 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria by Innovictor: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Twitter is a great tool for engaging in real-time conversations with anybody in any part of the world. Twitter facilitates global conversation (if you can manage the 140-character limit) and it opens a world of opportunities by expanding your network and making your voice heard. This piece is not on how to use Twitter, I assume you know that already – this piece is about Twitter accounts to follow for the information you need on how to make money in Nigeria and to reach your business, and financial goals.

Many people follow politicians, celebs, sport teams, friends and family who clog their feed with all sorts of tweets all day long. I don’t have anything against following the aforementioned set of people but I think people that want to make money in Nigeria should follow some heavyweights in the money, business, investment, and finance scene.

Let’s get started

ALIKO DANGOTE @ALIKODANGOTE

Do I really need to tell you why you should follow Aliko Dangote? Okay! I’ll humor you and tell you why. Aliko Dangote, CEO Dangote Group is the richest man in Nigeria, the richest man in Africa, and latest reports indicate that is now the 51st richest man in the world – need I say more? He has a net worth of $17.3B and he is one of the 100 (number 71) most powerful people in the world.

Following Aliko Dangote might not put money in your pockets literality; however, you’ll gain much more than money by having first-hand real-time insights into how the richest man in Africa thinks.

TONY O. ELUMELU, CON @TONYOELUMELU

If you have been paying attention to the Nigerian business world as it connects with global business markets, you’ll most likely have heard about Tony O. Elumelu. He is one of the most respected and most influential business leaders in Africa – he is also a philanthropist. As a visionary entrepreneur – he owns a controlling interest in Transcorp, he is the board chair of @UBAGroup, and he is the founder of Heirs Holdings, which is an investment firm that operates a portfolio of different businesses across Africa.

Tony Elumelu’s tweets are insightful, concise, and following him provides you with an opportunity to gain an idea of happenings in the global business landscape as they unfold. It might interest you to know that that Tony Elumelu’s philanthropy is geared towards business. He owns the Tony Elumelu Foundation, which has a $100 million entrepreneurship program to identify and grow 10,000 African entrepreneurs.

NAIRAMETRICS BIZ @NAIRAMETRICS
Nairametrics is one of the few sites that provide business news, analysis and opinion about Nigerian stocks, investing and the Nigerian economy. Following Nairametrics on Twitter provides you with an opportunity to get real-time updates on latest events in the Nigerian economic landscape. Nairametrics is a hub for finance news and you need not bother yourself keeping tabs on all your stocks by buying all the national dailies.

Folks who are interested in how to make money by investing in Nigerian stocks and other paper assets should seriously consider following Nairametrics. You’ll also be doing yourself a favor to subscribe to the newsletter on Nairametrics website.

Read about the remaining 7 here
http://smartnaira.com/top-10-twitter-accounts-to-follow-to-make-money-in-nigeria/
Re: Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria by Itzogunsakin(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

No Excuse Earning! / The Plantain City Ogun State / I Need A Sincere Advise On Keke Napel Business Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.