Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS (58172 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by itstpia8: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Trexnemesis:
Why di herbalist come run na? E for smell inself today. I dey even feel the anointing on this pastor from here! Serious fasting don shele b4 today, I swear. Di herbalist lucky sha, e for die today. Chai, see how dis people dey call down fire! No be matter of cloth o.

na matter of cloth sweetie.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by LEXYCOM: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Elijah and the prophet of baal
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by demiladegold(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
It is not by power nor by might!
All I can see both ways are magicians embarassed
My God is a God of order!
SELAH.

ride on pastor

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Chrisdmeek(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
that niggah on blue tho, must be singing from a different stanza.

And that other niggah on black at the extreme left, well,...The watch and ring spoilt ur all black outfit but at least it helps identify ur hand. And for safety purposes, try not to wear that at night
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by otiigba1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing wey person no go hear, Africans are becoming dumber! I am sure some gullible folks will believe this shenanigans.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by calabardick(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Though niaja pastors craze their crazeness no reach this level!
see the appearance of the MOGs'

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by otiigba1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Trexnemesis:
Why di herbalist come run na? E for smell inself today. I dey even feel the anointing on this pastor from here! Serious fasting don shele b4 today, I swear. Di herbalist lucky sha, e for die today. Chai, see how dis people dey call down fire! No be matter of cloth o.
Right! So God of man kills people too, i thought that God do not allow killing it said so in the Bible. Right? Unless this pastors God is different
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by pwettycecy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
D pastor, herbalists and those dt went to watch r jobless

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by 4nobody4every1: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dayum cool
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by HolyCrap: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Thousands of Ghanaian citizens gathered to watch a spiritual battle between Bishop and a Herbalist at Kumasi Jubilee park....The pastor (pictured in white) arrived the venue but the herbalist for reasons best known to him -did not show up. See more pics from the venue below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/thousands-gather-to-watch-spiritual.html

The irony of it is that the pastor may be the real herbalist. Little wonder the fake herbalist did not show up.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mtcheew,jobless people .
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by pwettiejay(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
E be like say them bet money, abi wetin go make people plenty like this
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Mafio: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
This Obinim that call him self a pastor
He actually came there with a white coffin....
He claim he can fly to any where he want.
That why all the embassies in GH refuse him visa.
Ooooh he also claim he can change to any animal of his choice. So if u dare insults him, he will visit u in ur dream shm.mmm
I was actually looking forward to this encounter.
Its was unfortunate that herbalist could not make it there.
This INDIAN Ashanti fake pastors....
There is God ooooo
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by holywota: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
abeg where is the pastor
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Afroconnect: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jobless poor africans,pawns of religion.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by ashala(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm this one na another Prophet Elisha and Prophet of Baal battle grin
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Kaira333: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
amunkita:
After seeing the pinshure, topic should be Clash of two Native doctors...

Pastor wey wear Panama dey pray must be from Mars..
Abeg wetin be panama
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by HaneefahRN(f): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Afi pastor naa undecided
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by analice107: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Go through the Bible, God or Christ never commanded any of his followers to do what this 'man of God' wants to do. He shouldn't be disappointed if God doesn't support him.
God is not committed to what he has not commanded.
When he calls, He equips you for battle. But not this kind of stupidity. What scriptural backing will he use to command Satan to bow? Lucifer will just laugh at him.
By the way, the native doctor is possess with Devils, if he is a man of God indeed, the native doctor won't have the impetus to challenge him in the first place. Besides, God is interested in the soul of that native doctor.

Two months ago, I went for evangelism, I met a man I didn't even know was native doctor. He boldly introduced himself as a Babalawo with the intent of scaring me off, just like every body had been scared off in the past. I stood my grounds.
I ministered the love of Christ to him, without condemnation. For the first time, he encountered a different kind of boldness and love. I didn't judge him, didn't call him a sinner. Didn't tell him he was an Idol worshipper.
Just who Christ is, and what he did for him. After like two hours in that place, he surrendered his life to Christ.
He is from a long family line of native doctors. He is in the city living by it. But after his encounter, recently he took a Bible home and presented it to his family, telling them that he has found Christ, so is no longer going to be part of what the family is into.
He told them what happened and who he is now.
Every of his Arts are burnt. Am in the process of relocating him from that area, and a job is in progress. He can drive. He has gone for driving test in a company and passed, just the drivers license that's is left, which am doing for him eight now.
Jesus loves the native doctors too. Don't compete with them, deliver them from the crutches of darkness.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by amunkita(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kaira333:
Abeg wetin be panama

The head gear..
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by luvp: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
I will come back & comment later.very busy!
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by amiskurie(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bishop obinim is an herbalist himself
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na dem dem. God of men
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by Samhetalks(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Herbalist or native doctor?
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by azezola(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Black is black and there is no hope. Mumu wan challenge is own heritage. The only race that is 5 thousands years behind other races. Dom black people.
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by tk4rd: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2016
If the herbalist later come for re-fixing of the battle, the pastor should decline.
Again, if the herbalist ever tries to blow any form of powdered substance to his face, he better dodge it with all possible skills.. Those powders blown by herbalists are real physically poisonous substances. There is nothing spiritual about those powders
Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by uncountable: 3:06am On Apr 14, 2016
My people you never see anything oo. lol the last time I visit Ghana and watch some of their pastors on TV i thought it was a comedy show .

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by uncountable: 3:15am On Apr 14, 2016
pics

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by uncountable: 3:34am On Apr 14, 2016
lol

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by uncountable: 3:43am On Apr 14, 2016
more pics of Ghana pastors

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by uncountable: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2016

Re: Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS by ableguy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Artistree:

Bia, amunkita abi na amuewu or worefa, ayam a married sombodi o! And my husband is a NLander too, maka na adighi amama.
Be kiaful!!!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.