Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos (1407 Views)

For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / » Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by kayworld2(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
A Zimbabwean woman was recently stripped naked and brutalized after news of her alleged affair with her married boss leaked to his wife.

The woman, identified as Sandra Chibanda, was stripped naked, splashed with opaque beer and bashed by her boss’ wife identified only as Mai Jerry.

According to Hmetro, Mai Jerry teamed up with her three friends and stormed Sandra’s workplace after she learnt of her husband, Gerald Nyamunetsi's affair with his staff, demanding to know the nature of their relationship.

The quartet arrived, armed with a pair of scissors and two bottles of opaque beer and intruded into the
company kitchen where Sandra works and gave the workers free drama as they descended upon the woman splashing ‘chi super’ on her.

In a bid to retrieve messages between the two, Sandra's phone was smashed after she refused to divulge her password.

During the fiasco a sobbing Sandra revealed that she had been dating Nyamunetsi for almost a year now and pleaded for mercy.
“Please forgive me, l will break up with him. I do not know what got into me. I know you but l could not resist, we have been dating for a year now,” she pleaded.
It emerged that Sandra was helped by Mai Jerry’s mother to get the job as a cook at MVI Coaches and that Nyamunetsi had built a house for Sandra’s mother in Seke.

“Was it not my mother who helped you secure a job here? And this is how you pay her by bedding her daughter’s husband, you made me bake cakes for your children using my husband’s money making me appear like a fool.

“Today l want to teach you a lesson, l want all the things that my husband bought for you,” Mai Jerry said this whilst cutting........

CONTINUE READING HERE WITH MORE PICTURES: http://xclusiveafrica.com/2016/04/for-sleeping-with-someones-husband-girl-gets-brutalized-photos/

Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
After this, she'll go home to the man, with tears either real or crocodile and be like "Why are you doing this to me, after everything we've been through together, what does Sandra have that I don't, you know I love you so much yet you treat me like this, what did she give you to eat,*sniffs*, they want to tear us apart, my love please don't let them"

and the useless man will say "she seduced me, I don't know what came over me but you have to try harder so I won't be tempted, you know I'm a man and it's not easy, go and bring me something to eat"

Some women sha, well, it's the useless woman that won't face her work but rather do her boss that they can do that to it, yeye dey smell.

Instead of her to pour her anger on the he goat she married, she's wasting it on one mistress, just how many can she fight? She never jam one wey go break her head sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by VictorRomanov: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2016
What did they do to the husband? Any day women would have sense, the world would be a better place. Men are not hand bags that can be snatched. They re free moral agents that make their decisions. They can choose to be faithful or not. Why attacked ur fellow woman who may not even know ur man is married? Tomorrow the man will dump u and marry another.

When they beat this one, will they also beat the next one? And the one after that one?

They say its a man's world. Senseless women made it so!
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
In essence, women are the problems of their own self right
freecocoa:
After this, she'll go home to the man, with tears either real or crocodile and be like "Why are you doing this to me, after everything we've been through together, what does Sandra have that I don't, you know I love you so much yet you treat me like this, what did she give you to eat,*sniffs*, they want to tear us apart, my love please don't let them"

and the useless man will say "she seduced me, I don't know what came over me but you have to try harder so I won't be tempted, you know I'm a man and it's not easy, go and bring me something to eat"

Some women sha, well, it's the useless woman that won't face her work but rather do her boss that they can do that to it, yeye dey smell.

Instead of her to pour her anger on the he goat she married, she's wasting it on one mistress, just how man can she fight? She never jam one wey go break her head sha.
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by gbens2000(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
They AV no right whatsoever for this ode ppl.
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by Vomm: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Women sha! The mistress is also useless the man in question did not rape her na, she knows the family well enough to have betrayed the wife. Karma at work!
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vomm:
Women sha! The mistress is also useless the man in question did not rape her na, she knows the family well enough to have betrayed the wife. Karma at work!
Karma you say, what does the man get? Or karma only affect women in issues like this?
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oma307:
In essence, women are the problems of their own self right
What is the correlation between my post and your statement?
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just asking
freecocoa:
What is the correlation between my post and your statement?
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oma307:
Just asking
Don't ask me such questions, please.
Re: For Sleeping With Someone's Husband, Girl Gets Brutalized - Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
But am not too harsh with my question, though i dont see anything bad in it, well is okay
freecocoa:
Don't ask me such questions, please.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures Of ISIS Terrorists Trying To Flee Musol In Female Disguise / Widow Narrates How The Nigerian Army Stabbed Her Husband To Death In Obigbo / Missing Grandfather In Ibadan Found Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.