Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Has Anyone Seen Our TOYOTA 4runner Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has Anyone Seen Our TOYOTA 4runner Car (556 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Has Anyone Seen This Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen Our TOYOTA 4runner Car by Alyoungie(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders, please I need help with locating our stolen Toyota 4Runner SUV that was stolen from our house @ Efab estate, life camp gwarimpa, Abuja. It was stolen by the house help(Stephen yainga) while we slept inside at about 4:30pm on Monday 11th April 2016. He took the car keys and drove off with the car and we've been searching ever since. Anybody with any useful info should not hesitate to contact me. 07056098786. Find attached the house helps picture and the only picture of the car I have. Mods please help do the needful so that this info can be spread.

(1) (Reply)

. / Enugu Massacre: We Planned It In Kogi State-- - Suspect / Pastor Rapes 24 Boys Aged 12 To 16 Years In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.