Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret (1689 Views)

Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet / Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes / Sure Bet, Three Games Only!!! A MUST WIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by MagicTemple: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello NL users,

All the way from Ijebu, I bring to you a top secret on how you can start winning all your sports game betting with my Vodoo/Jazz magic.

I will be showing you the steps for FREE.

Please do not be too greedy as this Jazz magic will only be used every 3 days and you are not allowed to use it more than 3 times in a week and 10 times in a month.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. A sachet of De Rock or Dry Gin
2. kola nut
3. Alligator pepper
4. A white handkerchief

PROCEDURE:

If you are interested, send me a mail and I will reply you with the procedure on how to mix the above mentioned items for the Jazz to work effectively.

Email: magic_temple@outlook.com
Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by okusbaba(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
oshogbo weed in action
Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by satelliteDISH(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
MagicTemple:
Hello NL users,

All the way from Ijebu, I bring to you a top secret on how you can start winning all your sports game betting with my Vodoo/Jazz magic.

I will be showing you the steps for FREE.

Please do not be too greedy as this Jazz magic will only be used every 3 days and you are not allowed to use it more than 3 times in a week and 10 times in a month.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. A sachet of De Rock or Dry Gin
2. kola nut
3. Alligator pepper
4. A white handkerchief

PROCEDURE:

If you are interested, send me a mail and I will reply you with the procedure on how to mix the above mentioned items for the Jazz to work effectively.

Email: magic_temple@outlook.com

Why don't you use it for yourself so that you can be richer than dangote?

1 Like

Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by henroo5: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Why don't you use it for yourself so that you can be richer than dangote?
.SAPELE WEED
Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by MagicTemple: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Please for those that I have not replied there mails, kindly exercise some patience because NL users has already bombarded my mailbox with loads of mails.

I will reply all your mails gradually.

For those that has already started using the Jazz as of yesterday should please try and adhere to the rules as I explained to them so as not to make any mistake and please do not use it more than 3 times in a week due to greediness.

Use it wisely...
Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by stanlomite: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
stanlomitegoal@gmail.com
Re: Free 100% Sure Bet And Win Secret by Aden777(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Win / Pochettino Reveals Harry Kane’s Goal That Saved His Job / Valencia's Goal Against Everton (match Day 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.