Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Download What Is Your WHAT? By Steve Olsher For $0 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Download What Is Your WHAT? By Steve Olsher For $0 (660 Views)

805 -100% Free $0 Courses At Udemy Plus Paid Courses / Revealed: How Steve Jobs Got Everything He Wanted / Why Do People Fail Where Others Succeed? –steve Obiakor (2) (3) (4)

Download What Is Your WHAT? By Steve Olsher For $0 by opson2016(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
“This is the time to ask yourself whether the path you’ve selected is serving you well.”
-Steve Olsher

Today, I will be giving you for FREE an inspirational ebook to reinvent the YOU in YOU.

Author: Steve Olsher
No. of Pages: 241
Format: PDF
Price: $0
Part: Divided into three parts
Part I: It contains 5 chapters
Part II: Contains 8 chapters
Part III: It has 5 Chapters
Chapters in all: 18 chapters

Steve Olsher’s What Is Your WHAT? Is worth over $10 on amazon.com, while it goes for #9,350 on walahi.com, one of Nigeria’s online bookstore.
But here is the deal:

I’ll be giving this book out for $0...because I can’t withhold any resourceful material that will immediately let you discover your real self-your WHAT.

Could you imagine how great your life would be if you discovered your WHAT earlier in life?

I am sure if you discovered that early in life, you wont be running after shadows, you wont be chasing things that do not work in conformity with your destiny.

What is your WHAT? is written by one of American bestselling authors, and reinvent expert who is known for his guide on how to discover your real GIFTS.

If you discover your God-given gifts, and know how to sufficiently tap into them, you are sure of being on your way to financial freedom

[b]Discovering your WHAT requires taking three steps:
[/b]1. Identifying your natural God-given Gifts.
2. Identifying the best Vehicle for sharing your Gifts with the world.
3. Identifying the specific audience who will benefit most from your Gifts.
After you’ve made these discoveries, you can maintain clear focus by
articulating them in a summary that will serve as your life’s guiding mantra.

Absolutely Free Download What Is Your WHAT? by Steve Olsher:

How to download this free ebook:

Type: ebookscafeng dot dot com on your favorite browser

and click on sitemap, you'd see what you're looking for

Re: Download What Is Your WHAT? By Steve Olsher For $0 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
i just wasted my time downloading that book..

the book is badadash
Re: Download What Is Your WHAT? By Steve Olsher For $0 by opson2016(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
@stardragon what's good for you may be bad to others... that's life. More than 50people have downloaded the book, and I've got 31 heads up.

It's not a book that will tell you how to make money fast.

You can check the price of the book on walahi.com...it's over #9000

I've read and studied the book, nothing is wrong with it. I'm not the writer, but I'm perplexed about the way you write the book off.

Get Your ACCA, ICAN, IFRS Accounting Study Materials (videos And Ebooks) Here. / Need Your Advice / Gradutee Trainee Needed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9