Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Best Certification !!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Best Certification !!! (425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Certification !!! by najite00: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
guys
I believe and know there are sound minds here
I have a strong passion for ICT

my passion was what drove me into Cisco certification(CCNA) , MY HOPE was hung on finding an establishment that needs Cisco network technician but after toiling for years I had to settle for a sales representative job in a pharmaceutical company and five years down the line I good day feel so unfulfilled deep inside
deep inside my heart still burn for ICT and I am ready to read and sit for certification exams.but my major problem now is that I don't know which one to go for
I don't know which of the available cert. in Nigeria iś viable in the market
pls anyone with a good idea should pls help

(1) (Reply)

Even Solar Panels Can Be Hacked / HTC Released The New A9s Today, With Worse Specs Than The Previous HTC A9 / Mirai Malware: The Botnet Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.