Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo (1097 Views)

Jsd-520 Car Stereo Usb/sd Fm Aux-in & Mp3 Player (12k Only!) / Car Stereo Sound/volume Seizes / How To Install A Car Stereo (With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by kunle75(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello Team,

Please i would like to upgrade my Honda CRV 04 car stereo from the OEM to something more tech,i need professional suggestion and opinion on the type of stereo i can go for,that is good and pocket friendly too adn where i can get a good one possibly with a warranttee.

Thanks all as you contribute
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by diportivo: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
kunle75:
Hello Team,

Please i would lie to love-vendor/change my Honda CRV 04 car stereo from the OEM to something more tech,i need professional suggestion and opinion on the type of stereo i can go for,that is good and pocket friendly too adn where i can get a good one possibly with a warranttee.

Thanks all as you contribute

Fogman is ur man

Altho i dey vex for the guy

Emeka,customer dey hia dey find u
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by kunle75(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
diportivo:

Fogman is ur man

Why are you angry with FOGMAN? did you have any bad experience with him via business deal?

I need someone to call me out here please,@ EMEKA i need you to attend to me

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by diportivo: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
kunle75:

Why are you angry with FOGMAN? did you have any bad experience with him via business deal?

I need someone to call me out here please,@ EMEKA i need you to attend to me

thanks

Bros,it isnt cos of bad experience o

He has his reputation intact

He is the guy u can deal with with peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by kunle75(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
diportivo:

Bros,it isnt cos of bad experience o

He has his reputation intact

He is the guy u can deal with with peace of mind

Thanks Bro,

But even the fogman self no dey talk to me
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by Fogman(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
kunle75:

Thanks Bro,

But even the fogman self no dey talk to me

Hello boss, we can do a perfect job for you with 100% satisfaction assurances just like over 350 Nairaland members and friends.

Our gadgets are premium Dubai standard with warranty.

See sample image from our last installation on same vehicle.

Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by ptoall1000: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Can the screen type of sound system by put in a CRV2001 also?
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by Fogman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
ptoall1000:
Can the screen type of sound system by put in a CRV2001 also?

Yes boss
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by Fogman(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
diportivo:

Fogman is ur man

My oga, thanks for the mention. Please no vex 2much for your boy. Tight schedules, but my engineer ll come help you replace the bad dash bulbs soonest. Cheers
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by kunle75(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fogman:

Hello boss, we can do a perfect job for you with 100% satisfaction assurances just like over 350 Nairaland members and friends.

Our gadgets are premium Dubai standard with warranty.

See sample image from our last installation on same vehicle.

Thanks Fogman its nice talking to you.................i will contact you once the car is out from port tomorrow.
Re: I Want to upgrade My CRV 04 Car Stereo by Fogman(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
kunle75:

Thanks Fogman its nice talking to you.................i will contact you once the car is out from port tomorrow.

Pleasure talking with you sir, Will be expectant

(1) (Reply)

Mobil 1 High Mileage 5w 30 / Honda Accord 1997. (academy) / See The World’s First Transparent Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.