Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Us Embassy Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Us Embassy Interview Questions (11081 Views)

Jobs At The US Embassy In Nigeria / Apply For US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria Before March 13 / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Embassy Interview Questions by geebees: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2006
Please can somebody fill me in on how the interview at the US Embassy is done. I have one. Thank u.
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by algood(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2006
hi,
there is no pattern or any rehearsal for interviews at the embassy.
all you need do is be calm, listen and answer whatever u areasked, dont tell stories and dont appear desperae.

it is well

good luck
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by tonn(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2006
pls what does it take to be called for an interview @ the embassy? Pls i wld like to know. Do i just go there and drop my CV or is it online? Pls reply.
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by edmondo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2006
toun have said it all,just try and be urself and pls do not look desperate.
best of luck!
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by algood(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
tonn, its not a job interview he is refering to, he is refering to visa interview at the america embassy.
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by geebees: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2006
algood,
Tonn is right am going for a job interview and not visa interview.
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by algood(f): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2006
okay then,
wishing u all the best
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by kizol(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2006
In regards to ur question, you are to know all about the information you gave, because they don't know u,it is base on the information u give them they will ask u,again be sure all ur papers are guniune one if not they may refuse u, then be calm and be specific anddon't try going into details expect you are asked to do so,dont try argueing with them and be sure of what u are saying.
kizol
Immigration consultants.
for more information
pls call 08025547197.
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by slimy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2006
hi,
Ow did they contact u and what did you apply for? I also applied there recently for General Services Assistant. Thanx. Do reply,
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by slimy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2006
pls send the reply to ayanslim@yahoo.com
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by icare(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2006
i won the us visa lottery and i was invited for an interview but i did not makae it.
what will happen?
Re: Us Embassy Interview Questions by icare(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2006
how can i reschedule for an interview?
i was asked to come to lagos and join the enquary line for resechduling.

(1) (Reply)

Cars45 Limited Entry Level & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Uba Interview: / Achievers University, Owo Massive Academic Staff Recruitment (over 100 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.