Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent (879 Views)

Data Recovery / Compter Repair / Top 10 Best Free Data Recovery Software Of 2016 / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by flexxyworld(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm typing this message presently so disturbed, bothered and confused.. I finish the 3rd phase of a project on saturday night at the mall and was suppose too submit it at the office for the client service person too do a picture report too the client. Unfortunately, while trying too copy the pictures on my system for back up, the pictures deleted. I can't really explain how it happened, I inserted the memory card back into the camera, its saying NO IMAGE and yet there's still NO IMAGE on the system aswel, out of annoyance, frustration I formatted the memory card. Please how can I get this pictures back.. Many things are on the line, this is the last option I have too find a help/solution..
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by horllamy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
flexxyworld:
I'm typing this message presently so disturbed, bothered and confused.. I finish the 3rd phase of a project on saturday night at the mall and was suppose too submit it at the office for the client service person too do a picture report too the client. Unfortunately, while trying too copy the pictures on my system for back up, the pictures deleted. I can't really explain how it happened, I inserted the memory card back into the camera, its saying NO IMAGE and yet there's still NO IMAGE on the system aswel, out of annoyance, frustration I formatted the memory card. Please how can I get this pictures back.. Many things are on the line, this is the last option I have too find a help/solution..

You can use data recovery to recover the picture if you can't do it you can contact me.
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by flexxyworld(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
horllamy:

You can use data recovery to recover the picture if you can't do it you can contact me.

I can't man and would really be grateful if you can assist.. I don't have flair for technical hitches.. If you don't mind with your number lemme call and explain better too you and let me know how I could hook you up. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by horllamy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
flexxyworld:

I can't man and would really be grateful if you can assist.. I don't have flair for technical hitches.. If you don't mind with your number lemme call and explain better too you and let me know how I could hook you up. Thanks

You can whatsapp me or call on 08139462401 or 08183090931
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by Agbeke2013: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
flexxyworld:
call me on 08036674361
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by akinjuly77(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2016
I.A.E.A . LTD.is the first certified professional Data recovery company in West Africa by the Salvation Data Technology in China. So please don't give your Data loss to non experts call Mr Idowu on 08037189915. The company in the best Data recovery company in Nigeria so far ... With professional Tools .
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by flexxyworld(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks horlammy for helping me out. You real saved a life. More grease man.. Cheers
Re: Please I Need Help On My Picture Recovery. Urgent by horllamy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
flexxyworld:
Thanks horlammy for helping me out. You real saved a life. More grease man.. Cheers

No problem bro

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Repair / New Week's Sweet Deal From Micostar Mall / Laptop Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.