Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What She Wrote On Fb About Some Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What She Wrote On Fb About Some Ladies (619 Views)

See A Lady Who Said She Can't Marry Uneducated Man What She Wrote / See What Comedian Lil Duval Wrote On Twitter / Unbelievable! See What Couple Wrote On Their Wedding Souvenir Stickers (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What She Wrote On Fb About Some Ladies by EOOJ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Saw this post written by a lady on facebook and felt i should share it here...

She wrote and i quote

"From the moment you tell a Nigerian woman you love her...
You are already owing her money without knowing it! Hehe"

funny i must say cheesy

SOME REPLIES

-Hahahaha! Not all women unless she lis materialistic.

-as in ehn...........wether u like it or not,wether she has all the money in the world sef lols....but its kinda cute actually just pampering her at times........ but actually I wont call it owing like a debt,u just ought to and have to do little things for her if u can and when u can

-Hahaha. No be lie oh

-it's called 'gbese'!

-Truest yarn I ever heard and coming from a woman at that. *applause* You don't even have to tell her you love her, just show you like her a little and booom! You owe her.... Lmao.. And the funny part is, she dey vex if you no pay. Lmao.
Re: What She Wrote On Fb About Some Ladies by jackobi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Funny but true for some and its not applicable to all Nigerian ladies
Re: What She Wrote On Fb About Some Ladies by nnadychuks(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
So, Wetin u say make I do? What is the moral lesson now?

(1) (Reply)

Let's See / Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. / Help....ayaf Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.